{The Past knocks}

Four months passed and Shivika relationship grew with time

Four months passed and Shivika relationship grew with time. The bond of Annika with everyone in the family was commendable. She became Pinki's attention giver, Jhanvi's listener, Dadi's ishqbaazi gossip partner, Om's best friend, Rudra's crime partner, Priyanka's closest friend, Shakti's safeguard from Pinki and the most surprising was Anika came close to The Tej Singh Oberoi. Her confident attitude reminded her of his real Jhanvi he lost due to his own mistakes or we better say sins.

Well the period also witnessed Om and Ridhima's break up. It was nothing drastic or happening. It was a mutual consent from both the sides. Both wanted something different from their relationship and Omkara now wished for a story like that of his elder brother. Conflicting opposites, like his dadi says Takkar ki ishqbaazi!

As we say some things never change so were the fights between Shivaay and Annika they still keep up with their battles and nearly have break up each week only to act as if nothing happened the very next day!

In spite of infinite efforts Shivaay wasn't able to make Annika call him Shivaay in place of Billujii which had also led to many fights causing break ups and giving  chance to Rudra to plan a combined break up party for both Shivaay and Annika.

One of another reason among the various reasons of fights between both Shivaay and Annika was that she refused to work with him in his company since the self-made Annika didn't want any favor of being his girlfriend. Also this would have led the media get a clue of their relationship since Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi was once again the most eligible bachelor as he broke his engagement with Tia Kapoor!

So this led to another break up followed by a combined break up Party and yet followed by negotiation full apology from both the sides and a patch up party the very next day. By now even Rudra was tired of celebrating their break up parties.

Shivaay never wanted Annika to work in this harsh corporate world because according to The Shivaay Singh Oberoi she was too naive to deal with the arrogant, rutheless and heartless owners of these industries!

Well someone needed to make him aware that he was one of those and that holy work was done by Annika.

So now much to his relief she had accepted Mallika's offer as a event manager in her company. Annika had agreed only when Mallika took her proper interview.  Annika was now appointed to arrange for the inauguration ceremonies of the buildings constructed by Mallika's company. Along with that she managed Mallika's schedule till she finds another personal assistant because her earlier one who much to Siddhartha's annoyance happens to be a young and handsome man, was fired by Siddhartha as he once noticed him admiring Mallika. Well even Mallika had issues keeping female assistants because the last one she kept couldn't stop crushing upon her handsome husband whenever he visits her office.  So finally both Siddhartha and Mallika had settled down on Annika till they get another one. Annika by now had lost hope in this matter because whenever she brings anyone he/she is ousted by Siddhartha or Mallika for his/her gender!