{The Much Awaited Confession}

It was the day of Shivika's date and both the sides the excitement was quite visible

It was the day of Shivika's date and both the sides the excitement was quite visible. From morning itself Shivaay was bothering Rudra to select a suit for him. He couldn't call Omkara because that would be against the rules since Omkara is a participant as well.

Rudra was like why the hell he is so excited when it is definitely not his first date with Annika?

Whenever Rudra ask Shivaay about being angry on her he will reply that he want to show her that he is nothing less than her. Rudra had started feeling himself more sensible than his elder brother!

Right now Shivaay was busy chosing between two suits both of which were black, one was a bit light shaded than the other. "Rudra instead of helping me you are sleeping." frowned Shivaay as he punched a sleeping Rudra with a pillow.

"Ahh bhai I was not sleeping I was thinking which color will look best on you with closed eyes so that I can see the colors more clearly with the eyes of my mind." explained Rudra again bumping himself between the pillows.

Defeated Shivaay called his business Rival Siddhartha Vikram Rana who over the time had turned out to be his cloth advisor "Sid I need help." said Shivaay to Siddhartha as he picked up a call.

"Shoot!" said Siddhartha as he left the file he was holding and focused on him. "I am going on a date with Annika and I am not able to decide the suit." replied Shivaay seriously. "It's your chance this time?" he asked and Shivaay nodded. Well Siddhartha knew everything that was going on in Shivika's life all thanks to Mallika and Annika's unbreakable friendship.

"Okay so listen the darker shade will look more good on you considering your fair shade of skin but try and put a rose brooch with golden touch it look royal." adviced Siddhartha and Shivaay nodded before picking up a brooch to show him "This one is okay?"  Siddhartha nodded in approval.

"Don't go for a bow and keep your hairs a bit messy, Mallika told me one day Annika likes your hair messy." gave in Siddhartha in a serious tone and Shivaay nodded in agreement with a tinge of red on his cheeks.

"Okay listen do you have Valentino V Pour Homme cologne?" asked Siddhartha and Shivaay looked in the lot of cologne he had "Yes I guess Rudy bought it one day but I never used."

"Try it today. I have tried it. It's too good!" said Siddhartha winking at the last. Shivaay raised an eyebrow "What's so special about it?"

"This is Wildly popular and critically acclaimed, V for men is a master of seduction. Whip it out for this special occasions. You won’t be disappointed my man!" said Siddhartha with mischeviosness  written all around his face.

"You are shameless sid." he said glaring Siddhartha on phone while before he could cut Siddhartha again said "Do try it Shivaay?" Muttering him a thanks Shivaay hanged the call shaking his head at his shameless business rival.

Anyway now at least his dress is decided. He gave another look to the cologne before moving inside the washroom for a warm shower.

Otherwside Annika was in a similar situation. She was not used to wearing short dresses and she had no idea what Shivaay likes when it comes to dresses. After getting disappointed from Gauri likewise she got the best person to call was Mallika considering she had been Shivaay's girlfriend and knew him inside out.