{The Lesson of Family Love}

"Ya Tia everything is going according to the plan, ya baby Annika really believes I love her

"Ya Tia everything is going according to the plan, ya baby Annika really believes I love her. Huhh, yes just once her property and power became mine I assure you she will be nothing more than a maid in Oberoi Mansion" beamed Shivaay on the call with Tia while three pairs of eyes watched him with rage and that were Aditya, Advaith and Gauri.

"Don't worry yar nobody can defeat your Shivaay, of course I have been the highest point maker in most of the task and now finals are near and only Vikram Aditya Thappar is left." smirked Shivaay, he crossed his legs sitting on the couch.

"Thanks to you that you got information about that Annika being Princess Anamika Rathore, she clearly thinks she hurted me by hiding it when I knew it from starting only. I faked our break up and that so called love for her. Now the Oberoi Tourism sector will boost like anything" he chuckled at the end.

Other side Gauri was holding an agitated Aditya and Advaith from bursting into a fit of rage on Shivaay.

"Don't worry after this wedding Annika would be nothing more than my mis...... " before he could continue that two punches landed on his face making his lips bleed. Aditya held his collar and punching him on his jaw yelled dangerously "How dare you? How dare you cheat my sister? You bastard!"

Advaith held Shivaay's neck and spoke dangerously "How can you Shivaay? I'm so gonna kill you for hurting anu." Shivaay pretended to be scared but in a moment pushed them away chuckling and spit the blood that had formed in his mouth.

"Wow you know if your sister get to know this she would hate you more. After all she loves me." said Shivaay smirking while sitting back on the couch. "Not after we tell how you are cheating on her." snapped Advaith only to make Shivaay chuckle.

"And she will believe you? really come-on guys you and me both know she trust me way more than you guys. In no way she will believe that I am cheating her!" exclaimed Shivaay when Gauri came ahead "She will believe me, I am her sister. I can't believe you could do something like this jiju?"

"Ahh hold on sister in law, first even if you tell her she won't believe, she is blind in my love and secondly I don't think you gonna say anything after seeing this!" he said forwarding his phone to her and her eyes widened seeing the content in the phone while her eyes teared up. Angry, she threw the phone away.

"How dare you?" she yelled holding his collar while her eyes teared. Shivaay pushed her apart "I have many copies of that video if you even think that you spoiled it."

"What did the video contained Gauri?" asked Aditya fearing the worst. He can't believe Shivaay could turn out to be a cheater like this. The love he had seen in his eyes for Annika and he still could see, is it all a facade?

"Say damn it!" groaned Advaith who had been hardly controlling himself from killing Shivaay right now itself. "It...it has an.. Intim..ate video of didi with this man!" shuddered Gauri while both Advaith and Aditya blood went cold. They couldn't comprehend what was going on. Till last few hours everything was okay but now it all turned out to be a nightmare.