{The Rathore Queen}

It was the day of the arrival of The Rathores and even after several refusal of Annika, Shivaay went to drop her till Sahil's hostel

Annika was moving out of the car wishing him bye when he pulled her in a hug. "I'll miss you." he whispered in her ear, Annika wrapped her hands around him. She know even she is going to miss him. They have became so use to each other that they hardly stay apart from for more than a day and here she is going away for a week.

"I am going for a week so that we can stay together forever." she replied and kissed his cheeks.

Long gone the shyness and awkwardness. The most beautiful thing about their relationship is the level of comfort they have with each other. These usual gestures doesn't surprise them at all. Well this doesn't change the fact that Annika can't still control the redness of her cheeks with him and his not so descent comments.

"Take care okay I'll call once I reach home and then I'll video call you at night." informed Shivaay as he kissed her forehead and Annika nodded smiling and left pecking his cheeks. Once she was out of his sight, he led out a sigh over the feel of already missing her and left for Oberoi Mansion.

Everything and everyone were ready for the welcome of Rathores. Media was surrounding the Oberoi Mansion like honey bees. The news didn't took time to get viral that the Oberoi Princess was soon to be the part of the Royalty of Jodhpur. The Rathores!

"Sir they have arrived." informed Khanna as Six black Audi parked inside the Oberoi residence. Under the protection of heavily armed commandos arrived The Rathores. They walked inside the Oberoi Mansion with Prince Aditya Rathore leading along with his wife Princess Maya Rathore holding the hand of their little son Prince Vihaan. Following them were the junior couple Prince Advaith Rathore, his wife Princess Saachi M. Rathore along with their daughter Princess Vanni Rathore and at the end were Prince Aayushman Rathore trying to locate the lady who had captured all his dreams from the last six months he had seen her.

Prince Aayushman was accompanied by the Junior Princess Gauri Rathore. Om looked at the lady in the knee length royal blue tight western wear  with high pointed heals and long black hairs that lay straight till her lower back.

While the other princesses wore ethnic long frock suit this young princess held a real high class attitude. Her goggles were fixed on her head while she looked little interested at whatever was going on. Om was sure he was so not going to get along with this lady!

The princes and princesses touched the feet of elders and after greeting the junior Oberoi's with a handshake all of them settled down. Aayushman was still trying to locate Priyanka but she wasn't present there.

"So he is the youngest son Rudra Singh Oberoi, he is the middle one Omkara Singh Oberoi and he is the eldest one..." Dadi was interrupted by Aditya "Who doesn't know him?  The leading Buisness tycoon Shivaay Singh Oberoi. When Aayush told us about his liking for your grand daughter Dadi, Shivaay was the reason I agreed. Who won't want to establish relationship with Shivaay Singh Oberoi." he completed while other felt proud of Shivaay who smiled at them slightly.