{The Beginning of a New Phase}

"What do you mean Vikram you don't want to backout?" asked an agitated Aditya whose best friend has turned him down

"What do you mean Vikram you don't want to backout?" asked an agitated Aditya whose best friend has turned him down. He had requested Vikram to back out from the finals so that there be no chance his sister's happiness stay away from her. The realization and forgiveness of his own mistakes had made him want to do anything for the happiness of his sister and right now he was requesting Vikram to back off but the stubborn man was not budging.

"Well I have suddenly found that I am interested in your sister. She is cute so of course I am not letting her go when I had come so far." replied Vikram nonchalantly and it took everything is Aditya to not pull off hairs of his childhood friend. In which unfortunate moment did he make this man a part of selection.

"but she loves Shivaay." tried off Advaith who was there with Aditya , Vikram shrugged off "She loved him before even, still this selection happened right? Anyway let Shivaay Singh Oberoi prove that he deserve Princess Anamika Rathore or not!" with this he walked off leaving an agaitated Aditya and Advaith behind.

After he left Annika and Aayushman along with Om and Rudra entered the room. "What happened bhai? He is backing off right? " asked Anika finger crossed. It's not the she doubt Shivaay's abilities, it's just that she don't want to take any risk.

"He refused." replied Aditya and Annika frowned "Why? " Advaith turned toward her and then held her cheeks between his thumb and index finger,  turned her left and right observing her closely "From which angle this monkey looks cute to that Vikram...bhai?"

Annika pouted listening him and then turned toward Aditya who shook his head commenting "It's all your fault Annie, my childhood bestie have suddenly started finding you adorable so he is not going to back out!" Annika frowned before asking "What is my fault in this?" her ears have turned red in annoyance while her angry pout made everyone present their chuckle. They spoke together

"Your fault is that you are too adorable!"

Annuls frowned even more as one by one they pulled her cheeks. Here she is worried and they are making fun of her. Aditya sensing his sister's thought process came toward her, affectionately rubbing his palm over her head whispered "Don't worry Annie Shivaay isn't going to loose. I assure you tomorrow you will exchange rings with Shivaay only!"

Annika smiled a bit. Tomorrow were the finals and it was decided that rings will be exchanged with the person who wins the last task. Vikram and Shivaay both have got their rings for Annika now the wait was to see whose ring goes into Annika's finger.

"Don't worry bhabhi you are going to be the bhabhi of this dashing devar of yours only." beamed Rudra and although Annika smiled at him but she wasn't relieved. How can she be? It was such a big thing for her. She can't or didn't even want to think what will happen if Vikram win this selection?

She left toward Shivaay's room who had been working on few documents regarding the tourism sector of India preparing for tomorrow. This man looked so confident and relaxed. She wished she could also be this chillaxed as he was right now. It agiatated her to see him so relaxed when here she was dieing out of anxiety and stress. She went toward him and throwing off the laptop on bed held his collar.