{Meeting the Friend and Rival}

Shivika and others except Rudra were surprised to find Mallika waiting for them in the restaurant

Shivika and others except Rudra were surprised to find Mallika waiting for them in the restaurant. Before they could react an overexcited Mallika hugged Annika nearly choking her out. "I am so happy Annika, I always knew you guys are made for each other" Annika passed a smile. How ironic it is that the girl who was congratulating them about their relationship happens to be billujii's ex.  Not that she is as complaining Mallika is too sweet to hold any grudges!

Mallika then hugged Shivaay "You proved me wrong Shivaay you are not that of an idiot. And I am so happy you did proved me wrong" Shivaay glared at his once upon a time girlfriend and now a friend who know him inside out.

After Mallika greeted everyone and they settled down on their booked table in the restaurant Shivaay asked the much expected question "How did you get to know Mallika? " Before Mallika could reply Rudra interrupted "Bhaiya the credit of this special task goes to me. Mallika Didi called this morning when she got to know about Annika bhabhi's confession to the police. Although Annika bhabhi's name and photo wasn't revealed in the media but they said it was your wedding planner and Mallika Didi knew who was your wedding planner. So she called to confirm everything is okay or not. After you broke your engagement with Lady baba I immediately called Didi and she heard everything and asked me to call all of you here."

"For the first time this duffer did a sensible work." commented Somya to which Rudra scowled "Shut up Sumo!"

"So are you alone?" asked Shivaay to which they heard a voice behind "Not at all!" They turned to see Siddhartha Vikram Rana present there. Shivaay stood up to greet his arch business rival "Good to see finally Shivaay Singh Oberoi had stopped trading marriage to lead ahead in business." commented Siddhartha to which Shivaay smirked before giving it back to him "Thought to give you a chance to follow us a bit because defeating me is beyond your capability." Everyone rolled their eyes at the two obstinate business men.

"So Mr Siddhartha Vikram Rana let me introduced you to my girlfriend Annika Just Annika!" said Shivaay, his voice held a pride. The mention of her as his girlfriend gave Annika tingles all across her body.

"Nice to meet you again SSOO!" commented Siddhartha smiling forwarding his hand for a handshake to Annika who smiled before giving her hand into him. "So I guess finally you were able to explain The Shivaay Singh Oberoi." commented Siddhartha sarcastically as he settled in his chair while Shivaay rolled his eyes.

"Sid behave, here he is not your business rival. Here we are to celebrate the beginning of a new couple." Mallika said interrupting the Cold War between Siddhartha and Shivaay. "Ya how ironic right I am celebrating one of my biggest happiness with my biggest business Rival." said Shivaay sarcastically while others growled. These two can never change!

"Okay enough guys." Mallika interrupted both of them. "But on a serious note I am really happy for you Shivaay." said Siddhartha surprising everyone including Shivaay who raised his eyebrow asking really?