{The Rathores}

"Why did all of a sudden the Rathore started finding girls from family that are not Royal?" asked Shivaay apprehensively

"Why did all of a sudden the Rathore started finding girls from family that are not Royal?" asked Shivaay apprehensively. Yes he was happy that his Prinyanka is going to be the princess of one of the strongest family in India who hold powers both financially as well as politically but he was still apprehensive to let her go.

"Because Prince Aayushman, the youngest son of Rathore's like our Prinku!" replied Dadi and every head snapped toward Priyanka who again looked horrified "I don't know I have never seen him."

"Dadi when did he met Prinku? " asked Om to which Dadi smiled before replying "He hadn't met Prinku, he had just seen her from a distance. Remember Prinku you went to Delhi for an inter state dance competition on Annika's insistence so that you can gain confidence. He had seen you in that event. He had come from his college for a national basketball tournament which was held in the same venue. Well he just saw you dancing and was impressed by you but couldn't gather the strength to talk to you so asked his elder brother to talk to us."

Dadi ended with a laugh while Priyanka looked down not being able to match anyone's eye. "Wow looks like we have an Ishqbaaz for our Prinku as well." commented Rudra while Priyanka's cheeks turned red making others giggle.

"That's great so my Priyanka is going to be a princess.  Well this will also help us boost the Oberoi's hotel and tourism sector since Rathore's have quite a control over Indian Tourism sector." said the Business man Tej Singh Oberoi!

"Mr Oberoi we are here talking about Prinku's relationship. Please stop making everything  business." snapped Om and before things could go out of the hand Shivaay interrupted "It's good Dadi so they can stay here for a week by then Prince Aayushman and Prinku can get to know each other and then if both the parties are ready we can do the Roka for now and let the marriage happens when Prinku and Prince complete their respective studies and attain what they wish for."

"That would be perfect, I'll talk to them. They were coming next week so I'll ask them to stay for one week." said Dadi and then turned toward "Annika beta can you manage some time to make the arrangements for the guest?"

Everyone looked toward Annika who seemed to be lost. Shivaay held her shoulder jerking her a bit "Annie you okay? " Annika came out of the daze and looked here and there before slowly grasping the surrounding "I am sorry Dadi I just zoned out. You were saying something?"

"Yes beta will you be able to make the arrangements for the arrival and stay of Rathores? " asked Dadi to which Annika replied after a moment "I would do it Dadi but I won't be able to stay when they are coming. Actually Sahil's exams are going to began from next month and then his hostel's visiting hours will be negligible so he asked me to take out time and spend a week with him and I have even applied for the leave at Mallika's office but you don't worry I will make sure everything is done that to in Khidkitod way!"

"I know beta but I wish you would have stayed back and met them. I understand, Sahil must be waiting for for you" replied Dadi smiling and Annika nodded to her passing a smile. With this Dadi went to talk to the Rathores.