{The Clumsy Princess}

"Now we will be announcing the name of the fifteen candidates who have been chosen for the selection

"Now we will be announcing the name of the fifteen candidates who have been chosen for the selection." announced the Chief Advisor as Annika along with Aditya, Advaith, Aayushman and Gauri were sitting on podium with Annika in center. The Rathore family and Oberoi Family along with some other important guests and competitors were present there. Leaving everyone Annika's eyes were searching for Shivaay who was still not present there.

"All those who have been selected in the first round have got the confirmation letters. We are just here to make it public. Now we will be taking names in a ascending order with the person with maximum points at last." continued The chief advisor. Annika looked at Om who showed his confirmation letter smiling cheekily but Annika frowned. Comeon she is not interested in marrying him. This idea makes her feel Michmichi!

"So now we will take names and I request all the gentlemen to come and stand beside the Princess." announced the Chief advisor and Annika went and stood in front somehow balancing on her high heels and heavy worked Royal Anarkali suit.

"So the first one is the heir of Alisisar Prince Abhimanyu Singh!" The Chief Advisor announced as a young man walked and bowed in front of Annika and she forced a smile to him. Then he walked and stood at a distance from her.

"Second is heir of Baroda Prince Amarjeet Gaekwad." the second man did the same and walked to the other side. "Third is the MLA Veer Pratap Chahuhan." Annika looked at the eight foot man who came with his huge smile and bowing in front of her went and stood beside Abhimanyu.

"Then we have famous Architect Daksh Khuranna." With this a man with pony tale and an extra warm smile did the same procedure and stood beside Amarjeet. "Fifth we have the Rajkot Prince Shekhar Jadeja, Sixth we have Actor Vivaan Kapoor, Seventh we have Bikaner Prince Ravindra Singh, Eight we have Mewar Prince Samarjeet Mewar."

Prince Advaith smirked as Prince Samarjeet took his place passing a smile to Annika. His contender have taken its place. Annika's heart was thumping loud because till now Shivaay's name wasn't taken.

"Ninth we have Sportsman Shikhar Verma , Tenth we have Prince of Udaipur Udai Maan Singh, Eleventh we have Artist Omkara Singh Oberoi." Omkara gave a look to Gauri to show off that he got such high points while Gauri rolled her eyes. He bowed in front of Annika in a way more dramatic style to which Annika rolled her eyes. He then came and stood beside her.

"Shivaay is still not here, Do you really think he had given the form. If he didn't came today I will loose him forever." Annika silently whispered to Om trying to keep the fake smile on her face "Relax Annika, he will be coming don't worry." Although Om consoled Annika he was himself nervous.

"Twelth is business tycoon Rohit Sippy, Thirteenth is Actor Aahil Maheswari, Fourteenth is Business Tycoon Vikram Aditya Thappar."  Chief Advisor kept announcing as Vikram came and stood beside Annika passing a smirk to Aditya who was too happy that his contender has grabbed the second highest position and also happy because Shivaay's name was still not taken.