{The Amorous kiss}

Annika's sobs subsided after quite a few moments while Shivaay kept rubbing her head kissing her hairline

Annika's sobs subsided after quite a few moments while Shivaay kept rubbing her head kissing her hairline. "Annika you know you are weird, you cry when you are happy and even when you are upset. This way you will keep crying all your life."

Annika chuckled wiping her tears as Shivaay kissed her forehead taking a deep breath of her perfume which was giving him not so sane thoughts. "You said all these beautiful lines still with full tadi. You are really a big tadibaaz!" Annika exclaimed breaking the hug.

"That's how I am Annika get the habit you have to live with this Tadibaaz for your entire life!" said Shivaay as Annika once again hugged him muttering an "awe."

"Annika don't you have something to say? " asked Shivaay still keeping her in a hug. "What?" asked Annika teasingly very well knowing what he want to listen. Well he had bothered her all these weeks she can do at least for few minutes.

"Well I just said I love you to you, people generally reply something when someone propose them." said Shivaay frowning impatient to hear the three words from Annika.

"Thank you!"

Shivaay looked at her as if she had grown horns. "What did you just said?" asked Shivaay unsure of what he heard and Annika controlled her chuckle before replying "I said thank you." Shivaay took a moment to gasp "I said all these deep feelings talks and you are giving me a thank you, you know what go to hell with your thank you."

He was going when she held his hand and bending on her knees spoke "Well since I am not a business person I can be a bit cheesy right especially after the date with Vihaan Kapoor." She chuckled while Shivaay frowned at the mention of her date with someone else.

"You know Shivaay whenever I look at you I don't see a perfection I see a man who is as imperfect as me but completed my imperfections. I can see my whole future with you. I know I can never be number one in your life because you have your family as your priority especially your brothers and I never want to take their place in fact for me also Omru and family is above you because they are your part. You are nothing without them. That's what makes you Shivaay and I love this Shivaay who can do anything for the family.  I wouldn't wish to be a part of the family whom you protect by breaking yourself also. I would wish to be a part of you whom you can rely on forever. I wish to be the pillar of great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi to protect OUR FAMILY."

Shivaay smiled at the way she understand him. The importance of family in his life is so well understood by his girl and he couldn't wish for more.

"I know sometimes I am bit of an embarrassment, I rarely know what I want before I act. But still I want you to know that in a lifetime of rushed decision, wrong turns and spectacular messes. You are the first thing that feels right. I love you, I love you more than you will ever know. I love you so much. You annoy me more than I ever thought but I would love to spend each irritating minute with you. I would love to be the reason you look into your phone, smile and than walk into Bade Papa's cabin door." Annika ended with a giggle as Shivaay frowned. This girl can't help making fun of him even in a proposal.