{The Beginning of Selection}

The plan was in action, although Shivaay didn't confirm anything yet but hope was there

The plan was in action, although Shivaay didn't confirm anything yet but hope was there. The only thing that bothers Tej was the over acting of his younger brother and his family. The entire week Shivaay was much involved in office. He avoided staying at home because Annika was there. He kept himself involved in work to avoid her but family knew better.

They had seen him looking at Annika's photo by keeping it in between files for hours. Pinki had seen him sitting beside a sleeping Annika complaining for spoiling everything and telling her he miss them. They had seen him each night coming and sitting beside her and then going before she wakes up. This man still refuse to believe in love!

Well even Annika knew it, she isn't always sleeping when be come. It takes everything in her not to hug him when he place that gentle and loving kiss on her forehead.

They were finally in Jodhpur, the palace was indeed much larger than the Oberoi Mansion but it lacked the warmness of a home for Annika. They were greeted by Rathores, Rudra, Somya and Priyanka who had come early to keep a check on Prince Aditya and Prince Advaith.

The news of the heir of Rathores were all around the media and social networking sites although Annika's picture was yet not released. Media channels wanted to cover the entire selection process as a reality show but the Rathores on request of Annika didn't allow them.  Media was allowed to cover only the wedding. This didn't stop them to give various spectulations and rumours regarding the entire selection process.

Right now the Entire Oberoi Family except Shivaay along with Annika and Somya were in the left minar where Oberoi family was living. Rudra was giving details about Prince Aditya and Prince Advaith.

"Dad you were right neither Prince Aditya nor Prince Advaith want Shivaay bhaiya to win this selection process. Prince Aditya had got his childhood friend Vikram Aditya Thappar in the selection process while Prince Advaith had got his wife's brother Prince Samarjeet Mewar. Bhabhi your brothers are as if ready for some battle." said Rudra making faces while Annika looked down not knowing what to say.

"I knew it, Om you submitted the form?" asked Tej to which Om replied "I did it Mr Oberoi but I really don't know whether Shivaay did it or not. I haven't seen him from morning itself. He just came yesterday saying he won't let my future get spoiled by letting me marry Annika." The tone of Om was way gentle then what he earlier used for Tej.

Annika smiled sadly while much to others surprise Tej chuckled "I so knew Shivaay, he is hell jealous and insecure from his own brother right now. I am sure as hell he isn't going to let go Annika. Ya he will name it as a step to save Om but I know Shivaay he loves Annika too much to loose her forever!"

Annika smiled widely listening this as Rudra asked "How do you know Shivaay bhai so well dad?" Tej smiled before replying "Because your Shivaay bhai is what I was before. He is my shadow. It's me who taught him Business and these tricky paths."