{The Jealous Candidate}

The Selection Process was going on in full swing

The Selection Process was going on in full swing. The first month was judged on the basis of the behavior and sense of handling the budding business situations. Three candidates which included Shikhar Verma, Udai Maan Singh and Ravindra Singh with lowest point were ousted each week while Daksh Khuranna was disqualified for getting too touchy with Princess Anamika on a triple date which was for the bad luck of Daksh shared with Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

This month held single dates and Annika was hell annoyed and nervous. Previous month she had to attend only three  dates that to triple one. To her comfort one was shared with Shivaay and other Omkara. Third one she faked illness to escape. This month she has six dates in all with men she don't even remember the name.  What irritates her more is the 2 Rs western dress she have to wear as per the dress code. Life can't get anymore annoying.

For Shivaay situation was even more annoying. His girlfriend okay ex girlfriend would be going on five dates this month with those monkeys. This month his turn was the last and he couldn't help but groan. It would have been so good if he would have married her the day he broke his engagement with Tia. He wouldn't have to tolerate these hippies out there.

As per the schedule Annika today had a date with Vikram Aditya Thappar who was her elder brother's childhood friend. She was right now listening to his various rants on business, his company, his profit, his turnover. Annika wanted to eat food but then eating with fork and knife is certainly not something she liked. She have avoided eating last three times as well.  She just kept listening him holding her fake smile nodding in a yes time to time. In between he kept asking about her favorites and she replied in monosyllabus. Once done with dinner he asked for dance and Annika even though didn't wanted to couldn't refuse.

Well unknown to them a pair of hazel blue eyes who were by now red with anger were stalking them. Standing on his floor he had already broken a glass of wine in his hand. He can't even do anything since all the dates were arranged in the palace garden only and any kind of mishap can cause his disqualification.

Much to his relief the date came to an end and after spending an hour on the punching bag in the gym he laid down and slept after gazing at Annika's pics from his phone for about an hour. That's when Annika who was looking at him all this while came inside and slowly rubbed his head. Kissed his red knuckles, she whispered slowly in his ears "I am sorry for everything!"

She then kissed his forehead, closed eyes and left the room whispering Good Night. That's when Shivaay opened his eyes with a faint smile. He knew she was there, he had felt her. He doesn't know how but he have this sixth sense in him to feel Annika.

This followed for the next two dates as well. Shivaay learnt to control a bit but he couldn't help much. The only relief he have was when everytime Annika came in his room thinking that he slept, would talk to him for quite few moments and go after kissing his forehead. It was his favorite time of the day.

In these two weeks the task were based on negotiations in business and two people with lowest point were ousted, they were Veer and Abhimanyu.  Annika and Shivaay both were quite relaxed for this date because it was with Omkara. Well Shivaay can never doubt the divine bond of friendship Om and Annika shared.