{The Truth}

"So you mean to say Princess Anamika own everything but she ranaway because she didn't want the royalty and you guys aren't able to locate her from the last eight years?" asked Shivaay feeling ridiculous about all these things

"Yes, we can't even reveal about her missing because then our enemies would use her against us. I still can't believe Annie acted so irresponsible and selfish to leave everyone suffer." said Aditya while Gauri interrupted him angrily.

"She wasn't selfish okay. She wasn't irresponsible. You just imposed everything on her. She wasn't able to live the way she wanted and above all even the decision of her husband wasn't in her hand. Who will wish for such royalty?" A tear escaped Gauri's eyes as she left to her room. Om for the first time felt bad for her. Not that he would admit it in front of her.

"What did she meant with not having the right to chose her husband?" asked Jhanvi to which Advaith replied "because since everything belongs to her and the power would then go in the hands of her husband. Princess Anamika's husband had to be selected through a process where every prospective groom is to be judged by a group of our councilors and advicers. The boy have to proof his ability and trustworthiness before grabbing this position."

"Is it some kind of election or job come-on which girl will like this. Every girl have a right to chose their future husband." said Somya who by now clearly sympathize with the Princess. "I agree but we can't help it. This is how it goes. If our father wouldn't have been partial naming everything in her name this wouldn't have happened." said Advaith with face that clearly showed how much he dislikes this.

"What if she is married by now?" asked Rudra to which Advaith replied "Then we don't have any option except to accept the man. Anyway we are now quite close to her. All these years she made us feel that she left the country because her passport was the only thing she took with her but now we know she is India only. Our officials have confirmed that."

A moment of silence passed as everyone grasped this. "So what you guys have decided?" asked Aditya and Shivaay turned to Priyanka "If our Prinku still want to continue with this relationship we are okay. She don't need any heritage. Her three brothers can lay down their life for her." said Shivaay as he looked at Priyanka affectionately.

Aayushman waited expectantly for his barbie to accept the relationship as his heart was thumping quite loud when Priyanka meekly nodded in a yes. Happiness once again filled the room.  "Let's get done with the Roka tomorrow then?" proposed Maya.

"Can you guys stay for one more day so that Annika can also attend the Roka? She will be here day after tomorrow." asked Shivaay to which Tej added as well "Yes she is family without her function would be incomplete."

"Sure this way even we will be able to meet Annika who have this control on the Oberois!" replied Aditya smiling as Advaith went to make the arrangements.

"Bhaiya don't tell Annika bhabhi about it okay we will give her surprise." said Rudra excited and Shivaay nodded in a yes before moving toward his room to call Annika as he wasn't able to receive her call moment ago all because of that Princess Anamika!