3. You Heard My Cry

YOU HEARD MY CRYBy: jovieonniPublished: June 20, 2019 at 8:39 PM

YOU HEARD MY CRY
By: jovieonni
Published: June 20, 2019 at 8:39 PM

"I'm sick and tired of this."
"I'm hurt."
"I can't do this anymore."
"I want to give up."
"I hate this life!"

Many are discouraged to continuing living the life because of the battles that they deal as human beings. Distress is normal. Being emotional is normal. We are in the flesh and we have souls that feel. We experience different kinds of feelings depending on the situation we are into. Even Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, experienced distress, too (Luke 22:40-44).

Yes, we experience brokenness. We feel discouraged. We feel frustrated. We are pained. We feel tired that sometimes we feel like stopping (and a lot of people decide to end their lives to end the pain). It is not easy to deal with these kinds of emotion. Even me, I have experienced them multiple times.

But we have to deal with them. How? We need to pray and ask God for comfort, strength, and wisdom. We need to be more spiritual in times of disheartening situations. We need to kneel more in our troubles because we cannot do everything on our own.

When Jesus was in the midst of depression, He kneeled to His Father and cried. He asked for strength because He had to deal with His fear and anxiety, and with His purpose why He was sent. But even though He was afraid, He still said, "...but still, not my will, but Yours be done." After Jesus cried out His fear, an angel appeared and gave Him strength-and He was strengthened and stood again.

Just look up and remember that we have God. We need to know His will and we have to know our purpose. We were not born in this world for nothing. We are able! We are capable for it's God who makes us capable.

Your circumstances right now will never surpass God's love, mercy and power. Cry out your pain and let God hear you and deliver you from all your troubles. Focus on Jesus.

Let the Goliath of your life show the David within you.

#depression #overcomer