7. Unfailing Word

UNFAILING WORDBy: JhovLovesYouPublished: February 12, 2020 at 10:58 PM

UNFAILING WORD
By: JhovLovesYou
Published: February 12, 2020 at 10:58 PM

We always seek for words or pieces of advice whenever there is something that makes us wonder or confuses us. Also, as we received the words that we seek for, we still ask,

"Will it work?"
"Is it true?"
"Can I do it?"

...and there are times that we still doubt and deal with what we know is true and workable. Well, because we know who we are and we know our capacity.

But have we ever asked God for a word? Have we ever asked for wisdom and revelation? Many are the people who choose to hear from God as a last resort—when there is none to help them or no any sound word for them.

Many are the people who seek words from the world, which would sound good for them but neglect the important aspect of being a human—and that is the spirit. Words from the world may sound good and encouraging, but most of the time, what we know is right is still foolishness to God. In the end, what we think and what the world says lead us to downfall, or we may think that we succeed, but deep inside, still, something is lacking.

"Then how to seek Word from God?"

Pray. Not only simply pray for supplication or because we just need God, we need to pray in the spirit for God is Spirit. Then, read the Word (Bible or devotion) and seek advice from a spiritual man who has wisdom to give us the right words and is strong enough to connect us to God in order for us to be strengthened, too. Many people fail to stand with what God says because they believe what their minds say. Our mental states will never understand. We need to be spiritual. For the rest, the Teacher—who is the Holy Spirit—will always be there to teach and remind us the things that God has said to us (John 14:26).

God is God, the highest of all. Even the thoughts of the world nor ours will never overcome His. Our words or the world's may succeed, but what will be the true success in them later on? But in God, we may feel like failing or sometimes, we doubt because we do not know, but we will understand later on. It will not be only a "success", but there will be joy and contentment. As long as we heed to God's instructions and trust in Him, we will be blessed (Prov 16:20).

For us it is impossible, but nothing for God shall be impossible.

"For no Word from God will ever fail." –Luke 1:37

[Originally written on June 21, 2019]