18. Realization in the Sanctuary

REALIZATION IN THE SANCTUARYBy: JhovLovesYouPublished: April 16, 2020 at 12:14 PM

By: JhovLovesYou
Published: April 16, 2020 at 12:14 PM

For once, have we ever questioned ourselves why life becomes harder when you start knowing and serving God? Have we seen people who don't deserve to be who they are and to have what they have where in fact, they despise the Lord—or let's say, they don't have any interest that concerns God?

Why do faithful people suffer? Why do wicked people look good and seem like they don't have that hard time than the people of God?

I thought it's unfair. But just like David, I realized the possible destination of the people whom we see having a good time but do not have God in them. I was carnal that I only saw the pessimistic thought of unfairness than seeing the goodness of God and the advantages of serving Him.

We should practice to take ourselves into the Holy of holies. We need to truly reside in the sanctuary—the God's presence—to see more the things that we should care about: to continue changing ourselves and to be more spiritual. This is why we need to have self-control in order to not grieve the Holy Spirit and to alter the thoughts that we shouldn't think about.

Read: Psalm 73 and 134