13. Within Her is God

WITHIN HER IS GODBy: JhovLovesYouDate Published: March 26, 2020 at 02:14 PM

WITHIN HER IS GOD
By: JhovLovesYou
Date Published: March 26, 2020 at 02:14 PM

I'm well aware that most of the women are vulnerable emotionally. We get hurt easily, we cry easily, and we pour out our emotions easily. We are weak when it comes to the affective factor of our being. That's the nature we have as women, but that could be changed if God is within us.

God will be the One to direct a woman on how to respond and handle her heart and He will be the One who will tell her on what to do-especially if men are involved already (you know, like in some complicated relationships). In my case, through all times, I know that I'm emotionally unstable though it's not that obvious since I kind of hiding it. God always tells me how to respond with those emotions-regardless of what or who is involved.

It's not that when we have God, we cannot feel hurt nor cry anymore. It's just that when God is in us women, we cannot just act impulsively just because we're emotional. And even though we are conflicted within, God teaches us on what to do and He replaces any unhealthy emotions into calm and peaceful ones-which lead us to love and worship Him more and more.

A woman with God is someone strong, full of wisdom, and can't be just swayed by emotions-but still, with love and kindness.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Originally written on November 28, 2019.