11. Like a Sheep

LIKE A SHEEPBy: JhovLovesYouPublished: March 13, 2020 at 10:07 PM

LIKE A SHEEP
By: JhovLovesYou
Published: March 13, 2020 at 10:07 PM

There is a point when one chooses his life in his own way, on his own accord—a decision which he refuses to listen to God but to himself.

Even us, Christians, we (may) still make our own principles and sometimes, we tend to listen more to the wisdom of this world.

Just like sheep. Sometimes, they go astray and go off their way. But the good thing is, the shepherd always look after them and take them back to where they should go. Just like me, even though I was lost, God still called me and loved me and He made His way for me to be retrieved from the wilderness.

God's love is so great that even though we are not deserving, He still constantly loves us and He will always be—today and forever.

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned our own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. - Isaiah 53:6

That's why His love should not be reciprocated with something He does not deserve. God loves us and for us to love Him back, we should heed in His Word and follow what He says. This message is for all Christians who still refuse to listen to Him but at the same time, it's written to encourage people who do not know Him yet.

Thank You, Lord, for constantly loving this undeserving me. Bless Your Name!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi! Want to inform you guys that I have written a Christian short story entitled, "Lost John". The English version of it is already published too (since it's originally written in Filipino-English)

 The English version of it is already published too (since it's originally written in Filipino-English)

Keep praying for one another. The Covid-19 is still continuing to spread. May God protection is with every one of us.

#LostSheep
#GodLovesAndIsLove