21. God is Forgiving

GOD IS FORGIVINGBy: JhovLovesYouPublished: July 3, 2020 at 12:02 AM

GOD IS FORGIVING
By: JhovLovesYou
Published: July 3, 2020 at 12:02 AM

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. – 1 John 1:9

This is one of the foundational verses that I've learned when I was starting to knowing and to going deeper to God. God is a loving God, loving to the point that He can forgive you despite all of your sins. Imagine, even you have committed sins in mind, words, and actions, the Lord our God is still faithful. Even there were times you turned against Him or did not believe Him, He still remains faithful despite your imperfections.

If you are afraid or guilty to approach God and confess the sins that were earned for the past years, don't be. When would you? Do you think that you have to appear clean before going to God? No. For you to be cleansed, you need to take a step first towards God. Acknowledge that you have sinned, confessed your sins to Him, then you will feel the real love because of His forgiveness, not only that, He will also cleanse you from unrighteousness.

So I'm encouraging you to go to God and experience the true Love that no one could ever do for you. I'm telling you, He's more excited for you to come back to His presence with open arms.

#LovingForgivingGod