6. Who would Fight for Me?

WHO WOULD FIGHT FOR ME?By: JhovLovesYouPublished: February 12, 2020 at 10:44 PM

By: JhovLovesYou
Published: February 12, 2020 at 10:44 PM

Sometimes, we think that we don't have anyone to fight for us,

...to defend us

...nor to justify us.

All we think are the people who would persecute us, and the world which would turn its back on us.

How amazing it is as the love of God is in us and as we truly acknowledge what God can do to our lives. With these, I believe that "fear" will never be something to make us weak and disheartened. We keep pleasing people, we keep pleasing if the world will like us-or-if we would be living peacefully without minding the thoughts of others. But at the end, it will only make us tired.

As I went deeper to God, a lot were revealed. True people were revealed. The people who could stay or leave me were revealed. I heard a lot of accusation and persecution. I knew the people who did and do not want to walk with me. I knew the people who sincerely wanted to be true to God and be continually changed willingly with me in God's supervision. That time, I learned to set goals that are not for men, but for God. I don't say that I don't consider others' thoughts and feelings-that I don't care about them. No. It's the love of God that tells me to not please them, but still love them and care for them. As long as I could love God, I could love others, too, even if they only cause me pain. As long as I'm with God, there will never be no reason to fear if others would be against me. Why? Because no one can ever defeat God-even Satan. And if I have an undefeated God, then who would actually be against me? For as what Paul asked, "Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen?" It's God who justifies.

And if we feel like no one is there for us to help us and fight for us, God will send us His people whom we can trust and rely on. We just need to learn to acknowledge the people whom God sent for us to grow. We will always have their backs, drawing us closer to God, correcting us, and standing for us when the world does not.

Breathe, take courage, and always be with God. We may be tripped because of the people who try to pull us down or the situations that try to make us weak, but dear brethrens, we have a strong God. Stand up and let God do something with these people and situations. Just be courageous to stand in our faith and God will be on the move.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" -Romans 8:31

[Originally written on June 12, 2019]