Chapter 29

It has been a week since Adora's birthday. Carlo and I have been staying in a rented hotel room for the time being due to the fact that my apartment isn't the safest. Tomorrow is Beth's wedding. 

I am one of her bridesmaids and I am shook that she choose me. Carlo and Ricardo is also invited. Carlo had offered to stay with me and Ricardo went back to his apartment that he had bought here a few years ago. Rich asses. I wasn't exactly thrilled that we shared a room, but he had been sleeping on one of the sofas in the room. The only sofa.

"Are you sure you want to go?" He asked from the bathroom, where he was brushing his teeth. Yes, he bought a tooth brush. He wasn't happy that he had skipped three days in a row. "Yes, I am sure. I want to go. It's my sister's wedding, for Pete's sake!" His head appeared from around the bathroom door frame and he gave me a stern look, "Don't yell at me." I rolled my eyes. It's hard taking him serious with tooth paste around his mouth.

"Yes, boss." I turned around and faced the other wall where I could stare out the window. The hotel'sparking wasn't full with cars. "I wouldn't call me that if I were you." Carlo came into my view, well his boxers did and his perfectly shaped thighs did. I looked up and my eyes gazed upon his glorious body before I met his dark eyes.

"And why not?" I smirked, "Boss." He leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of me, causing me to lean back on my elbows. This time he was smirking, "You will hate me if I showed you why." I stared at his lips, "Then let's find out, big boy." I whispered and my eyes met his again. He didn't have to be told twice. 

His lips met mine in a rush and I leaned back even more with the sudden impact. He leaned more forward and was basically almost ontop of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my fingers got tangled in his perfect soft hair. I was panting when he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"Are you going to ignore me again?" I asked without thinking and he didn't answer, instead he kissed me again and this time it was more eager. I didn't waste time to explore his muscular shoulders, arms, chest and back. I moaned slightly when his tongue glided over my bottom lip. He tastes like tooth paste and he definitely know what he is doing. 

I know that this was I wanted ever since the first time we kissed. I craved for his touch in more ways than just a kiss and I wanted more than this, but I was scared. The last time I felt like this I was thrown away like trash, and I gave my all to that person. But somehow I felt safe with Carlo. I felt like I could trust him with my life. Even though I already do.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his kissed trailed to my jaw, down my neck and to my shoulder. "Carlo..." I whispered and he hummed in reply, "What are we doing?" His hands traveled down my side and to my hips and back up. "Giving each other what we want." Was his only reply to let me give in and I did. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I was startled awake when someone was banging incredibly hard and urgent on the door. I groaned and threw the covers aside, but grabbed them instantly back when the cold nipped my naked skin. Last night's images came back to me and I felt my cheeks getting warm. I got up and held the covers tight to my chest.

"Carlo, will you see who is at the door while I get my clothes?" I look behind me and saw a smirking Carlo, "Stop staring." I snapped and leaned down to grab my shirt. I felt the covers lifting behind and Carlo's feet as he got up. I took a glance behind me and looked at his handsome back as he pulled on his boxers and headed to the door.

"Yes, Ric?" He groaned and I heard Ricardo's laughter. "Sorry to wake you so early, brother! But did you guys forget Beth's wedding?" I felt my stomach falling and jumped up, keeping the covers around my naked body as I ran to the door.

"I forgot! I am quickly taking a shower and then we will be right there, wait for me!" I could see the suspicion in his eyes, but didn't ponder it any longer. I took a run for it to get to the shower and made it quick. Within five minutes I was dressed in my bridesmaids dress, hair wet and not tied, without make up or shoes in Ricardo's BMW. "Let's go!" Carlo was also half ready, his hair combed perfectly and he was calming tying his tie. 

Half way through the drive there was complete silence, until Ricardo opened his mouth. "So....what happened last night?" I felt my cheeks heating up once again and muttered 'nothing', before staring out the window. A failed attempt to hide my embarrassment from Carlo who flashed me a smirk.

"Oh, we just had a lot of fun." Carlo chuckled and with that I knew that this wedding is going to be torturous.