SEQUEL?!?!?

Howdy you lovelies!

So by the name of this update, it's regarding a sequel.

With Dark Shadows coming to a very near end, I want to continue Hades' and Katherine's story and introduce more of the Olympians than I did here, and also tie in Namie's murder. I have an idea in mind, but I can't really tell you ;) I know, I'm a tease.

And regarding the ending for this story, I'm at a little bit of a road block. I don't know if it should be a typical chapter or an epilogue or two, so it might be a while before I decide because I want this story to end on a good note, so I want it to be perfect.

So, what do you guys think? Do you want a sequel? And if so, what do you want to see most of? More couple moments? Longer and detailed chapters? Drama? A new villian?

Comment what you would see happen in this sequel.

Also, regarding Dark Shadows, I will definetely be editing this because there was such a hiatus at some point and my views on how I wanted the story to go had changed, so I'll probably start editing once I settle on whether there will be another book. If y'all don't want a sequel, I'll leave the ending as the ultimate ending to this story.

Thanks for everyone reading and liking and adding my story onto your reading lists. I swear, I'm constantly getting notifications for my book being added to a reading list, and it makes me so happy.

I never thought this book would go anywhere. Knowing my history, I'm constantly thinking of ideads for new books but I'm never happy with it and end up deleting it. But this will be my first completed book for me.

So it means a lot when I get little comments saying that my story is so underrated and needs more attention to it. I've always been insequre about my writing, so it really makes me feel happy to know that y'all want more. I mean, nearly 3k reads have to mean something.

But anyways, that's all I have to say.

Y'all have a safe summer!