Epilogue Pt. 3: Enemy

Unknown POV...

I stared at disgust as the newly wed couple danced and laughed as the reception went on. Gods mingled as a small band played music in the corner.

I stayed in the corner, away from everyone, hiding in the shadows. I was surprised to see that none of the gods have noticed my presence yet. Then again, they were always such idiots.

Watching Katherine and Hades dance away made me sick. They were in their own paradise, without a care in the world. I was so close to having Katherine not once, but twice, only to fail. I should've never trusted Apollo with my work.

No matter; that was one god taken care of. And hopefully soon, it will be all of them.

I wanted to see them fall. They locked me away for eons in the dark of Tartarus. I wanted to make them pay. I wanted to kill them all.

If Apollo had succeeded, Katherine would be in my grasp, consumed by the darkness and evil. With her new powers from Persephone and the powers she would uptain as queen, she would be as powerful as Zeus himself. With her by my side, I could overtake the gods and crush Mount Olympus to a pile of rubble.

But I was still too weak. My control over Apollo had consumed most of the energy I gained after my escape.

Hopefully in six months, I would have most of my power back to try and take Katherine from that idiot Hades.

With that final thought, I slipped further into the shadows, disappearing without a trace.

All in good time, my dear Katherine.

---THE END---

Hi y'all! This is offically the end of Dark Shadows! I can't describe how happy I am to see the support from you lovely people.

If you didn't know, I recently my story to the Wattys 2019 under romance. I doubt I'll win, but I'm happy to complete my very first story and seeing the support you guys are giving.

I also made an Instagram account ireland_b_cook. I will be posting stuff from Dark Shadows and possibly info about a sequel? What do you guys think? Would you follow?

Anyways, thank you guys so much for sticking through this journey with me and the characters. As for Dark Shadows, I might do special chapters that don't really tie into the main story, but other than that, this story is done.

I hope you guys will support me by voting for my story for the Wattys when the time comes and eveything else I put out after.

Stay lovely.