Pilot

"Charlotte. Come on Charlotte talk to me!"

"No Henry I'm done with your shit. Tomorrow I'm gonna get my stuff and leave." She scoffed as she angrily stomped her feet up the stairs.

"What about Stacy!?" I yelled out frustrated.

Charlotte quickly stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me angrily. Her eyes were filled with hatred and disgust. "I'm gonna make sure to have full custody of her." She spat out angrily as she finally made it upstairs.

"So your not even gonna let me see my own kid!?"

"I never said that asshole!" I heard her yell. I lightly flinched as I heard her close the door with full force.

I rubbed my hands on my face angrily and annoyed before going up the stairs to my room. As I entered I found Charlotte in front of our closet already packing up her clothes.

"Charlotte... baby I-

"Don't call me your "Baby". If I seriously was your "Baby" you wouldn't have cheated on me 3 TIMES!"

I kept quiet knowing it was true. And each time she would forgive me but I had to be the jerk and continue not knowing from my mistakes.

"I'm sorry I-

"No Henry. How could you?" Her voice cracked as she turned around to look at me. I saw tears starting to form in her eyes but I could tell she was refusing to let them down. "How could you do this to us? Our 5 years of marriage? Our lifetime of friendship? Our almost 2 year old daughter!"

I looked at her in shame as she continued filling out her luggage. "You just never grow up now do you?" She added. "Your freaking 27 years old Henry and you still act like some 17 year old teenager."

"You got fired from being Kid Danger and I'm out here working 3 jobs to support our family while you just stay here playing video games and eating chips!" she yelled.

"Well loosing my job was stressful okay!?" I raised my arms up as I looked at her roll her eyes.

"Henry that was 4 years ago! When are you gonna move on!?"

"Your only saying that cause you still work there." I scoffed as I sat on the bed.

"You know what? I'm done. I've been trying to be a good person for all these years but clearly it's not working. You better spend all this time left with your daughters cause tomorrow I'm leaving and I'm taking them with me." She said sternly and took off her shirt to put on her pyjama.

"You can't just take my daughter away Charlotte."

"Really? Well you should have thought about that before entering your danger stick in those 3 different woman's vagina." She scoffed as she laid down on the bed.

"You forgave me for it!"

"Henry you were about to do it with another woman! ON MY COUCH! You better thank me or else you would've found yourself in the hospital room in 9 months with that lady. " She yelled covering herself up with the blanket. "Oh, and maybe make that 4 ladies to the list instead of 3." She pointed out.

"You know I'm sorry-

"Sorry isn't going to cut it. At least I'm nice enough to let you keep the house. You better get a job before you get kicked out."

I kept quiet for a second before opening my mouth up again. "Charlotte, I still love you. I don't want to get a divorce." I said lowly as she started cracking up.

"You love me? Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place. If you loved me you would tell me I'm beautiful whenever I would dress up for you, if you loved me you would actually support me for working 3 different jobs instead of puking on it. And most importantly if you REALLY loved me we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. So Henry, really think about what you say before you say it. Now get out, I wanna sleep." She commanded turning off the faint light that was coming out of our lamp.

I shook my head trying to ignore the tears that already formed up in my eyes as I did as told. I closed the door and made my way to my daughters room. I walked over to her crib to see her sucking on her thumb.

"Hey Stacy... You can't sleep huh?" I smiled weakly as I stroked her cheek. She smiled and removed her thumb placing her hand on top of mine. "At least your happy." I mumbled picking her up from her crib. "Sadly from tomorrow we won't be seeing each other everyday. Your mom wants to take you away from me but I'm not gonna let that happen okay?" I smiled as she placed her wet hand on my nose grabbing it with her tiny little hands.

"But don't worry cause I still love you and your mother very much. Even though daddy did some stupid things." I admitted. "Now, whenever your with mommy make sure to be nice. She's already had a tough 15 years being with me." I chuckled as Stacy started giggling. "You find that funny huh? You have the same sense of humour as your mom." I chuckled placing her back down in her crib.

I sighed deeply looking to her eyes as she started playing with her toy.

"I love you Stacy." I whispered before heading out of her room and entering the room that was right across from hers, which was the guest room. I closed the door and threw myself on the bed.

Now when in hell did my life started going downhill?

************************************************

A/N

First Chapter of my new story. This book will be on hold considering I'm still writing "Best Friend"

But feel free to tell my what you think so far about this story! Bye! 😘