*Part 3*

"Henry...? Henry!?"

I heard my name being called over and over again. My face was resting on something hard but on the corners it was nice and comfy. I quickly shot my head up and breathed in heavily, realizing my face was resting on a wooden- well polished desk.  "Yeah! Yeah. I'm up. I'm up." I yelled at whoever called my name. As my eyes finally adjusted to the sudden daylight I shrieked. I found myself in what seemed like a classroom. The walls held a welcoming shade of beige as green chalkboards were surrounding the room completely. My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed everyone in the room looked so...

Young.

Where in the world did the Time Jerker take me to?

"Okay, now that you're finally up I want you to answer this math question, Henry." I looked around once more to find Mrs. Shapen looking at me with an evil smirk planted right on her face. While at the same time she was pointing at something that looked like a smartboard. Dang, I haven't seen that thing in a long time. But what was most shocking me was Mrs. Shapen. She still had that huge mysterious bump on her back and high pitched chipmunk voice. Her hair was at her usual ponytail style as her eyes held big piercing threw mine as she waited smugly for my answer with no hurry.

But I'm not gonna give it to her yet. Because things here already doesn't make any sense. From what I know- or at least remember- Mrs. Shapen died a few years back from a terrible sky dive accident. And I should know that because for some strange reason I was invited to her funeral. "Mrs. Shapen? I thought you died 2 years ago! What happened?" I asked gently placing a small smile on my lips as laughter took over the whole classroom. I saw kids laughing hysterically holding their stomachs as others were darting at Mrs. Shapen and back at me with their mouth dropped slightly chuckling. I wonder what's so funny?

"Haha very funny Henry. Now answer this math question before you get detention." She whispered the last word to me. I looked back at her confused before nervous laughter escaped from my confused era. The classes laughter started to faint as they were now paying attention to our conversation. Some kids were looking at me as if I were the best thing in the world as others seemed more annoyed and/or pissed off. I shrugged all those thoughts off as I resumed back to my current predicament. Why would she threaten me with detention? I don't even go to school anymore. I graduated quite some time ago.

"Detention? Why would I get detention? I don't even go to school anymore." I shrugged.

"Henry I don't have time to deal with your "games". Now answer the question that's on the board!" She slightly yelled as I shrieked in fright. 12 years later and she still is equally scary. I leaned over to my right to have a better view of the board and basically yawned at the question written on it. "The answer is 53." I shrugged as I leaned back on the plastic black chair.

"Ha! You are- correct..." she frowned as she looked at her book confused. "Wait, How is that even... how did you know?" She asked as she wiped her fingers on her tongue and skipped a few more pages of her book. She continued scrolling and scrolling but each time she seemed even more in shock.

"Easy. We learned more complicated stuff in college. So of course, that was easy." I shrugged as the class started erupting with laughter again. Students were starting to hit their desks hard repeatedly as others were wheezing in their chairs.

What's up with that? Is it something I said?

"At this point I don't know what to believe..." she trailed off whispering as a loud bell rang. I looked around confusingly as people immediately got up still holding a huge smile on their faces as they threw their bags on their backs. "Class dismissed." Mrs. Shapen commanded still in shock as I grabbed the book that was in front of me and put it in the bag from behind that was dangling on my shoulder the whole time.

I don't remember taking a backpack? And where did my hoodie go? I quickly shrugged thinking maybe the Time Jerker stole them before putting me in this school. I'll have to find him some time soon. All those thoughts vanished away as I left the classroom and saw something that I thought I'll never have to see again.

"Swellview High?" Why in the world am I in here!?

"Heya Henry!" A voice yelled out causing me to slightly jump. "Wow your still jumping on that? I though you said you got "use to it."." I could tell it was a male talking to me. I turned around and what I saw made my mouth drop even more. "Uhh... Henry? You okay? You seem a bit out of it." He chuckled before waving his hands in front of my face.

I blinked twice as I made sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. It was Jasper. But not exactly Jasper. He looked younger than from what I remembered. I shook my head confusingly as he seemed to be perfectly comfortable around me.

"Hey... Jasper." I answered slowly as he looked at me confused. "Hey... Henry." He replied back chuckling ever so slightly. He walked pass me as I awkwardly followed him from behind. I scratched the top of my head confusingly as he normally opened his locker and started trading his black binder for a red one. "Are we still up for homework after school?" He asked as I looked at him weirdly. I nodded my head yes even though I had no idea what he was talking about. I paused for a second as a thought spread across my head. "Uhh... Jasper? How old are you?" I asked trying to sound normal as possible.

"Uhh Henry were the same age." He chuckled as he finally shut his locker.

That information did not help in any way!

"Yeah I know. But like... how old are you?" I repeated as he looked at me weirdly. "I'm 17 and so are you." He shrugged as I tried my best to not shout. "Thanks." Is all I replied with as he nodded his head proudly. "Now I gotta go head to math. Mrs. Shapen is never good with late people." He laughed as I nodded my head distractingly. "See ya at lunch!" He yelled out as I waved my hand.

As he was finally out of sight I quickly ran everywhere around school trying to find the nearest bathroom. It took a lot of asking and missed directions, but once I finally found it, I ran in and looked at the mirror. My eyes widen as I looked at my reflection.

"Holy Crap, I'm really 17! AGAIN!!"

———————————————————————————