*Part 9*

I was in the middle of the most intense stare down. Charlotte's eyes were piercing thew mines as she still didn't budge from her position. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours but I didn't hesitate to look away every once in awhile as the stares were getting to intense for me to handle. Our moment of silence suddenly vanished away as a small sigh escaped from Charlotte's lips. Her mouth opened and closed as if she were hesitating to say something. I started to get excited. I would finally be able to get out of this awkward situation and hear pleasing voice all at once.
"Why?" She shrugged. My now excited tone became a confused one.

"Why what?" I asked looking down at her. She shook her head lightly and rolled her eyes. "Why are you following me?" Charlotte added, her face formed a calmer reaction. As she was looking at me it seems as if she were trying to understand what was going on inside my head. I mean I don't blame her, I am a bit coo coo myself. But of course I couldn't tell her that as it would complicate things more than it should already. All I have to do is just play along and everything will be fine.

I took a short moment of silence to gather my thoughts and answer her question. Of course I had no idea what she was referring to. "What do you mean why am I following you-"

"Henry, you know what I'm talking about." She interrupted. She tangled her arms together around her chest locking them tightly. Her face was serious now but I know on the inside she was waiting impatiently for my answer. I shrugged not knowing what to say as I just continued starring at her confusingly. To be honest I seriously didn't know what she was talking about. I've never been "following" her. It's just a coincidence that we happen to bump into each other half of the time. Is it my fault?
Now Charlotte was starting to get impatient, and it showed. "The thing at the cafeteria! Then at the halls were I just surprise surprise might just have happened to  bump into you-"

"That was a coincidence." I defended myself as she shook her head uninterested.

"Health class then. What was that about!? Did you seriously have to push Jacob off of me?" She added breathless. Her breathing became heavy and I could hear her lightly panting. I myself didn't realize that I caused that much problem with her in such a short matter of time. "Now I'm starting to understand why he doesn't like you all that much." She continued. As she said that it made a huge pang in my chest. That one sentence brought back old horrible memories. The one I thought I would be able to fix.

"Can we just head to my house so we could start my lessons please." I asked her monotonously as I walked passed her not even hesitating to look back. I heard her faint little footsteps walking towards my direction as I kept my head down making my way towards the school doors. I opened them up widely making a little room for Charlotte to walk past me. She handed me a little thank you as we were now outside. The cold air was brushing against my face softly. I watched as Charlotte put the hood of her hoodie on to her head swiftly.

"So are we taking your car or..."

"Car? I don't have a car." Charlotte shrugged as I bit my bottom lip. I mostly just asked her because I have no idea if I had a car. I swallowed my saliva slowly as I scanned the parking lot. There was only a blue car parked but I'm guessing it must've been Mr. Fish's car.

Better be safe then sorry.

"Me neither. Let's just walk home." I shrugged awkwardly as I started to head for the side walk. Charlotte looked at me confused before following from behind.

I know it's been a long time, but I've done this way to many times to forget the directions to my old house. As I led the way no sound were to be spoken between Charlotte and I. Only complete silence. The only thing we could hear was the faint sounds of all the birds flying away to a hotter destination. Not to forget the irritating sounds of the cars coming from all the impatient drivers.