*Part 7*

Henry's POV

I watched as Chloe and Jasper left the room. Awkwardly grabbing their bags along the way and swung it behind their backs as the lady gently closed the door behind them. Repeating clicking sounds were made as her high heels hit the ground. I watched as she gently made her way to her desk and made a hand motion for me to come and sit in front of her in the leather brown chair. I slowly got up not removing the bag that was resting gently on my face.

She moved a couple books and papers around making me see clearly the well polished desk. "Well, Mr. Hart. Would you care to explain to me what exactly happened at the cafeteria?" The lady asked swaying her short hair to the side. Her thin glasses covered half of her face as her eyes were piercing threw mine.

I sank further into the chair attempting to find anything that held a name on it. That's when I came across a name plate that held Gwen F. Well that's different. "Look Mrs. Gwen-"

"Fibberton." She interrupted. I watched her for a second, not understanding what she was saying as she sighed and spoke again. "Call me Mrs. Fibberton."

"Oh uhh... okay. Mrs. Fibberton." I paused taking in a deep breath. Breathing in the faint smell of coffee that was lingering in the air. What's up with teachers and coffee?

"Not to be rude, but I don't think it's your place to know what exactly happened back at the cafeteria." As that sentence escaped my lips I immediately regretted it. Her face fell. Her nice friendly appearance now became a more serious scary one. I gulped afraid what was going to happen next.

"You know what Henry? You're absolutely right! As the school nurse I'm not supposed to know what happened to the students around here. So why don't you just get out of my office before you'll be late to your next class alright?" She replied with a fake forced smile. I slowly got up, not leaving my gaze from hers as she was pointing directly to the door. If she really wanted this, then aight imma head out.

I gently closed the door behind me and rolled my eyes. "Some nurse she is" I scoffed. "Getting so worked up about a little denial." I mumbled under my breath as I immediately made contact with someone harshly causing them to tumble over. I quickly reacted and reached my hand in to grab the person. They were barely an inch away from hitting the cemented floor as I almost immediately grabbed their thin arm and pulled them towards me. As I realized who it was, my eyes widen and my heart beat quickened like a man on crack.

She opened her eyes and flinched as she saw my face. I stared as strands of her curly black hair dropped down from her messy bun. Her lips were sparkling. Not only from my crazy imagination, but physically. "Umm... Thanks." She whispered lowly as I barely moved a muscle. Her body was practically pressed against mine like a magnet and her face only a few inches away. She smiled and freed herself from my grip causing the cold air to make its way back to its original spot. "Oh and look. I'm sorry about what happened earlier at lunch. It was very immature of my boyfriend to-"

"No I understand. Just a typical mother protecting her cub am I right?" I chuckled awkwardly as in reality I mentally wanted to punch myself in the gut. "A typical mother protecting her cub?" What the heck is that suppose to mean Henry!? Charlotte just laughed softly, I couldn't tell if she was nervous or uncomfortable. "Okay. Well I think I'm gonna head to class. And I'm pretty sure you should to." She winked before she started her way off. I watched as she had a firm grip around her books and binders. I immediately shook my head settling myself back to reality as I jogged catching up to her. I tapped on her shoulder and she immediately stopped walking now turning around facing me. "Actually Charlotte do you know where I can get a new schedule paper?- I- I sorta lost my old one." I chuckled nervously reaching my arm out to scratch the short bits of my hair.