*Part 8*

I walked in to Mr. Fish's room. Holding my bag firmly in the palm of my hand as one side was resting comfortably on my back.

I opened the door only to be greeted with the once familiar sent. And to think the first time was already bad enough. Every time I'd walk in the room it seemed as if I was walking in a garbage factory. Watching the garbage truck dump in more of its stuff on one of the thousand piles of mountains filled with full trash. I slowly closed the door behind me and watched as some of the students were already making their way out of the school. I watched them threw the only small window located on the door. Some were grabbing their coats along the way as the warm summer breeze already ended months ago and is now replaced by cold, freezing weather.

I turned around and almost shrieked as Mr. Fish was standing stiff as a brick behind me. His green eyes looking up at mines as I was only slightly taller than him. His freshly cleaned face giving him a younger appearance. But to be honest I think the man is probably in his 40's. His eyebrows were slightly raised as his face was forming a small pleasing smile. Just enough to make me calm from the previous event that happened in Health class.

"Uhh... sir you said you wanted to meet me after school?" I reminded myself as he slowly nodded his head. "Please, sit down Henry." He reached his short arms out to point at a nearby chair. I walked over and gently placed my bag on the floor to bend down and sit comfortably on the plastic materialized chair. I starred at the man as he leaned on his desk his face forming a frown. He connected his fingertips to his chin gently and started to rub it in a repetitive motion. I raised one of my eyebrows confusingly as all bad thoughts started to rush in my head like a rapid tornado.

'Did he figure out I'm from the future?'

'Does he know I'm not suppose to be here?'

'Is he going to call the FBI on me!?'

'What If Charlotte finds out about this-'

"Now Mr. Hart, I can tell from your resent grade evaluation that you've been sorta struggling in school am I wrong?" His face went from frowning to relaxed once again. He eased his head to the side comfortably reaching into his pocket and grabbing out a green box of gum. He took out the plastic container out of the cardboard and popped a gum slowly placing it into his mouth. He started to chew relaxed then picked up his pace as I realized that the gum has now formed its rubbery form.
Poor him. Probably thinking he has one of the best hygiene routines.

I sank further back into my chair as I was starting to baffle with my mind on what to say.

Now if I say No, than I agree that I'm dumb. But I'm not... Well, not anymore. But if I say Yes. I'd be telling the truth because I know if I redo any of these tests. It'll be easy, and... that'll probably mess everything up would it?

' Just say No Henry... It's easy. Take in a deep breath and let it all out.'

I listened to my own advice and closed my eyes slowly. The bright room was now dark. The wonderful breaming light was now pitch black. I breathed in slowly letting all the nasty air come into my lungs. I slightly gagged at my own actions before opening my eyes slowly once again.
A part of me wanted this all to be a dream. Wishing and hoping that I'd just wake up in my bed with Charlotte and Stacy wrapped up in my arms like a soft teddy bear. While the other knew that this was all truly real. I decided to take my courage with both hands and slowly opened my mouth to answer. I hesitated for a bit. At first my words came out as a soft squeak. Mr. Fish looked at me concerned as I on the other hand was starting to freak out. I bit my bottom lip in panic as I took in another breath and opened my mouth.

"No." I replied... I replied! I did it! I felt slightly proud of myself as a light smirk started to form on my face. I sat back up properly in my chair as I mentally patted myself on the back.