~*Part 15*~

•••• Excuse me 'Princess' ••••

Charlotte's POV

"So... are you up for it?" Jacob asked as he leaned over the wall with a contagious smile plastered on his face. I couldn't help but to grin back. His muscular right arm being glued to the wall as the other was supporting the back pack on his left shoulder. His light brown eyes were practically glowing in happiness causing a light giggle to trail from my mouth.

"Of course I am! You know how long we've wanted to meet each other's parents." I beamed grabbing my last belongings from my locker.

"Okay, just confirm it with your mom and everything will be chill." He winked smugishly as I let my eyes roll to the side by his action. But as my eyes returned back to it's normal state, and his awkward smile was now back to normal, I didn't have the audacity to part my eyes away from his. His milky chocolate eyes felt as if they were smiling but I couldn't bring myself to feel in any type of way by the sudden action, which is not in the ordinary since all the times we've done this I've always felt myself swoon over him. As I breathed out gently and realized our location I quickly shook my head making my curly hair slightly move along the way with me, finally bringing me out of my trance.

"Well we better be heading to last period before we get detention." I spoke softly wanting to distract myself from the sudden thoughts. I gently closed my locker shut, making it line up perfectly with the rest of its surroundings.

"Why such in a hurry? You tryna get rid of me or something." He chuckled as I only shook my head for the thousand time today by his immature statement. "You know I'm just teasing babe, see ya later." He saluted before walking off backwards, but before he was completely out of my reach, I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a light peck on the lips to try and see if that same electrical spark was there between the two of us. Pulling apart Jacob looked down at me with a light smirk planted on his face. Now as it was my turn to turn around Jacob grabbed me by my waist and wasted no time to glue his lips onto mines once again.

As my eyes were closed and my mouth was connected into another's. Something felt bizarre. Almost as if it felt wrong to kiss him. I don't understand why I'm suddenly feeling like this. Once again this is definitely not in the ordinary. Never have I had these sudden thoughts about my feelings for him. For my boyfriend. Pushing the thoughts in the void of my mind I gently smiled and pressed my hand on his stiff chest to pull away. As his eyes fluttered open and his brown eyes were once visible again, he held a look of confusion and annoyance.

"What's wrong now babe?" He said breathing out confusingly, his voice seeming eager and impatient causing me to feel a bit insecure. He ran his hand threw his curly brown hair as he waited patiently for my upcoming answer.

The school hallways were empty as I knew everyone were already in their last class of the day. I waved my hand around the air so he could catch on, but as my arm waved in all directions, not being entirely clear Jacob shook his head oblivious. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to answer his question. "We've got to head to class Jackey!" I said out loud irritated. I turned around leaving no time for him to answer. As my short legs started to walk away and head to my last period I felt a buzz of vibration hit my left pocket. I sighed and grabbed my only belonging who could do such an action.

                                        2:12 PM

Baby Jackey😘: U know we could finish off l8er at my crib once we done w/ parents 😏

Me: Ehh, I'll have to pass. Sowwy 🤪
                                                                             Seen