*Part 19*

Charlotte's POV

Waking up I felt a soft, comfy bit of fabric resting on the left side of my face. Squishing and smooching my cheek gently. A light bid of pressure plastered on the top of my head stroking my hair lightly, and carefully. As I fluttered my eyes open, now being revealed to the sudden brightness in the room, my eyes shot up as I realized I wasn't in my purple themed bedroom. Instead, I was greeted by a low volumed TV as it was airing a 2000's classic.

As I rubbed my eyes gently, attempting to rub the tiredness off my face, the events of earlier all came back to me in the flash of a second. I wasn't in my living room. I wasn't even in my house. As I reached my arm up to try and remove the object that was keeping me down, I was immediately greeted with a soft warm hand that caused me to place a light smile on my face. I knew who it was, and suddenly as I found out, I wasn't panicking anymore. I felt safe as I payed more attention to his heavy snores. His chest moving up and down slowly and yet repetitively giving me signals that he was very much yet alive.

As I moved out of his strong grip and the blanket was still glued on to me, I yawned and stretched my arms. Letting them separate from my tight sleeping position. As my feet was now touching the floor I felt a soft touch under my foot. Looking down, checking what the mysterious object could be, I lightly smiled as I witnessed instead Henry's sister sound asleep with a pillow and a blanket. Her hair was everywhere as she breathed gently in her slumber.

'Adorable family.'

I thought as I stretched some more. But this time letting my legs set free. It didn't take long as I heard a rough shuffling happening beside me. Turning around, questioning what it might be, I smiled as Henry slowly fluttered his eyes open, now being revealed to those familiar golden eyes I'm use to seeing for the past 2 days. As he turned around lightly, he greeted me with a light smile, I was ready to give him my morning greetings, but he beat me at it as he opened his mouth first.

"Good morning honey, how was your sleep?" He asked in a low tone. His voice was scratchy and deep causing my heart to flutter tenderly, but I didn't answer as I thought threw what he called me. He seemed genuinely clueless at his words as he gently rubbed his eyes, attempting at getting use to the sudden day light.

Honey

A nickname you would usually call your significant other. A name that lets you know you trust them and you're comfortable around them. A sweet topping bees create throwout summer and spring. Using all the pollen and nectar they have harvested, and gathered with their hard work.

"Henry, you just called me-"

"What? I'm not aloud to call you- oh shit." Henry immediately stopped himself as he covered his mouth with his hands. Hiding and trying to stop himself from speaking any further. "Charlotte I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Nah it's fine. I almost tried to kiss you yesterday so honestly this is not such a big deal." I shrugged honestly as he quietly chuckled. Letting his comfortable sound rest and resonate around the air in a comforting manner. Henry got up now letting the couch rise up slowly. He walked towards his kitchen and I didn't hesitate to admire him for a second. His bed hair laying messily across his head, the black sweatshirt with his name engraved on it rested peacefully on his torso, and lastly his hot, but yet cute facial features that any girl could just swoon for all laid perfectly on him. As he made his way towards the kitchen he grabbed something from his pocket that seemed like a picture. He bent his head low, and his eyes slightly widen, as if he saw something that he shouldn't have. His sudden change of emotion worried me. He ran a hand threw his hair, making it all smooth back carefully.