*Part 2*

I took a huge gulp of my water as I was passing by Swellview Park. Or should I say Ex-Swellview Park. This place got abandoned about a year ago and it broke my heart. The place that I grew up at. The place were I learned how to ride a bike at. And the place I first proposed to Charlotte.

I blinked twice as memories started to flood my mind. I remember that day as if it just happened yesterday...

Flashback:

"Ahh! Henry where are you taking me?" She asked threw giggles as her eyes were covered with a blue bandana. I smiled expectingly as I waited a few seconds to answer her question. "I'm taking you somewhere... extremely special." I replied as I tried my best to drag her to our destination.

Her hands held firmly in mine as I ran carefully trying not to make her hit anything. Her petite hand was interlocked with mine as they swayed side to side as we ran happily. A small smile formed on my lips as her hand felt so warm in my touch.

"Okay... but if your making me run in a blindfold I hope your truly speaking your words Hart." She chuckled as I distractingly hummed in response as we made it.

"Okay Char. You can take off your blindfold." I smiled nervously as I watched her sigh in relief and raised her arms up to her eye level. She slowly started to untie the bandana and a small grin slowly formed on my lips as I was met with sparkling dark brown beautiful eyes.

She excitedly smiled back and a huge gasp of surprise escaped her lips as she looked beside her. "Henry this is beautiful."

End of Flashback

I put my hoodie on top of my head to make sure nobody saw me crying. It's sad that this use to be the most beautiful part of Swellview and now it's completely trashed. Garbage everywhere, graffiti and all you can imagine. Basically my life in one area huh?

I walked a few more miles and stopped when I came across a dark shadow at the corner of the street. What? How is that even possible if it's only morning? I walked closer to the dark figure making sure not to make any sound. 

As I arrived I saw what looked like a man picking up pieces of trash as he was standing beside a huge familiar looking machine. I walked a bit closer but stoped dead in my tracks when I came across a trespass sign. "Hey dude! I don't think your suppose to be out here!" I yelled out trying to grab the guy's attention.

As he turned around I quickly gasped as I recognized the mans eyes. It was a mixture of a very light blue and green colour. "Time Jackass!?"

The man scoffed and rolled his eyes clearly offended "Okay first of all its 'Time Jerker' dude. And anyways... when did you find the time to know me?"

I mentally groaned at myself as I realized he was still on the whole "Time pun" thing. Sometimes it doesn't even make any sense! I rolled my eyes instead, as I opened up my mouth up to speak.

"Look Time Jerker. I'm not looking for any trouble. All I'm asking you. Is to get out of there cause clearly your trespassing someone's property."

"Ohhh Henry. Does it look like I have the time to care?" The Time Jerker chuckled.

I ignored his pun as I realized he called me by my real name. How does he know my real name? I'm not even dressed up as my kid danger self in front of him so how could he possibly know? "H-How do you know my name?" I asked hesitantly as he slowly approached me. I was about to back up when I decided to be a man and puff my chest up a bit slightly to try and intimidate him.

"On your sweatshirt. It says "Hi, Call me Henry."." I looked down to where he was pointing exactly to find out he was right. Maybe I should've picked up a different hoodie to describe my mood...

"That doesn't prove anything-

Before I got the time to finish my sentence the Time Jerker quickly reached his hand out and removed the hood from my hoodie that was resting on my head instantly feeling the cold wind moving my hair in all directions. "Hey I never said you could take that off!" I yelled trying to put it back on.

"Aww, Henry. Why you feeling so broken? Did you lose track of time? Did your mouse break your clock perhaps?" He teased as he finally let go of my sweatshirt.

"Look Jerker. It's none of your business. I was just trying to help you and now if you want to spend your lifetime in jail... Again. That's not my problem." I scoffed as I started to walk away. But before I could someone quickly grabbed my shoulder. "What the-" I looked up from my shoulder to find... Charlotte?

I quickly turned around and grinned happily. "Charlotte? What are you doing here?" I was about to reach in for a hug before she quickly vaporized. "What?" I looked at my surroundings confused before the Time Jerker came out of nowhere clapping his hands.

"So it's about a girl huh?" He smirked as he leaned on his machine. I looked at him confused as I got ready to ask about a million questions.

"H-how did you even-

"Ah ah ah Henry. A magician never reveals their secrets. Not even in time. " He continued smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Jerker." I scoffed. A few seconds past before he slowly got up and started circling me. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked as I started turning around to follow his movements starting to feel slightly trapped.

"Henry, Henry, Henry. You really seemed interested in that girl? Did something bad happen?" It was his time to speak as I tried to keep up with him. "Yeah... but I'm not telling you anything else." I spoke out sternly.

"Did you lose her over another man? Break up? Get a divorce perhaps?" He asked in an evil yet soothing tone. "Uhh third option is the correct answer." I replied as I started to get dizzy from all the turning. "You seem to still love her very much do you?" He asked sympathetically as I nodded my head slowly. "Now Henry... when was the first time you started catching these... feelings for her?"

"About 10 years ago... wait, why am I telling you all this?" I asked shocked as I shook my head to get myself back together. The Time Jerker stoped circling me and walked back to his machine. I watched skeptically as he started playing around with it. I was about to run away until the machine activated and created this huge blue portal.

Wait... that couldn't be... the TIME PORTAL?

"W-what's that?" I asked as I chuckled nervously. "Oh. Henry this is just the machine that may change your life if you let it too." He smiled as he walked yet again closer to me.

I started freaking out. He's not talking all "Time thingy." And I thought I'd never say this but... it's creeping me out.

"If you just enter this machine right here. All your problems will go away Henry. Don't you want that?" He asked slowly. He rested his hand on my shoulder but I quickly shooed it off uncomfortably. "You'll be able to see your little girl again." As he said that I quickly looked up at him. "How do you know all this stuff about me?"

"That's a secret." He paused as I sighed deeply. "So.. what is it Henry? Your gonna do it or not?" He asked but this time impatiently.

"Ahh. I don't know doc." I answered nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. As I finished, he rolled his eyes and then quickly hid it with a smile. "How about this. Come, follow me." I hesitated before I followed him. We stopped right in front of the glowing portal. "You don't have to okay? I just want you to look at something for me."

I scoffed as I knew what he was about to do. "Jerker. I'm not stupid. All I have to do is lean in and then you'll push me right in." I pointed out and once I finished I crossed my arms to prove my point even more.

"Henry! How dare you? A friend like me trying to help out another friend by pushing them in?" He paused as he placed a hand on his chest. "You are absolutely right."

"Wait, Wha!-

Before I could finish my sentence he quickly pushed me in and everything turned black...

Or blue at this point.
——————————————————————————