*Part 21*

Jasper's POV

"Okay, so I was thinking, what if she hypnotized him?" Chloe suggested as we relaxed in her bedroom. She was sitting down comfortably on her bed as my face rested on her lap listening to her ramble on about Henry's sudden distance. "Just think about it, it makes sense." She came into conclusion as I didn't respond, somewhat losing myself into her green coloured eyes. I bit on my bottom lip as it took every strength in me not to jump her and kiss her endlessly. Hearing her soft whispers and moans. But my thoughts instantly vanished as I felt her soft fingers come in contact with my head, massaging my scalp gently. Her fingers were like soft feathers coming in contact with skin, soft and smooth.

"I just think Henry's going threw a faze you know? Maybe he just has a little crush on her and wants to try and impress her." I responded as I felt myself purr by her sweet massage. But I knew my words had no effect on her as I heard her scoff annoyingly. The sound came out toxic and dry, sending light shivers to crawl down my spine.

"Bull crap. Henry couldn't possibly like Charlotte Page. He barely even knows her! And plus she's already taken with the hunk of the school Jacob." Chloe spat out as I heard her sigh exhaustingly. The palm of her hand brushed across my forehead lightly, making me want to slumber in her comfortable touch. Ever since the past week Chloe has gone non stop about Henry. Ranting and complaining on the lack of attention he's been paying us. Ditching us off only to go hang out with the Charlotte Page. Honestly I wasn't complaining about it. It gave me a chance to be alone with her, it gave my heart a chance to feel heavy yet full of happiness. Heavy that I knew Chloe would never feel the same way about me, but yet full that I'll be able to see her heart warming smile. Her contagious laugh and lastly her shining green eyes.

"I think you're overreacting Chloe." I said as I closed my eyes slowly, letting her soft fingers posses me. Suddenly, the soft movement stopped and I found myself grunting in more wanting. I tilted my head upwards only to be met with her devious eyes. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked at me skeptically, her eyes scanning my face up and down quickly like a security system. I chuckled nervously as I instantly regretted my words. "I'm sorry." I whispered lowly as she only nodded her head in approving.
Chloe breathed in heavily, letting the air get into her lungs before she returned to her previous actions.

"Look, I'm sorry if I've been sort of Henry crazy lately, it's just you know he doesn't usually act like this-"

"Nah it's fine, you're just worried about our friend,
it's cool." I smiled lightly towards her direction. But on the inside, I felt my heart ripping out of my chest hurt. She didn't like me like that, she never has. It's crazy to think I've like her since we were kids. Always teasing and bothering her every now and again, trying to show her how much she ment to me, but she only thought of me as her "Best Friend". It sucked to be in the friend zone. It really did.

"Well enough about my problems, do you have anything to say?" Chloe asked me sweetly as she placed a weak smile on her face. I only exhaled harshly, setting free a group of air I didn't realize I was containing. As her face reached to the side of my face, squeezing my muscles and relaxing them in ways no one else could, I only moaned and nodded my head. "Oh really? Feel free to tell me then." She replied calmly as I only bit my lip.

"Well, I've liked this girl for awhile now-"

"You had a crush and never told me about it?" Chloe interrupted me as I opened my mouth to protest. But it was too late as she only spoke again. "Please, don't tell me I'm losing you too-"

"No I swear it's not like that! I've always been by your side Chlo." I explained to her even farther as she only smiled relieved and relaxed her body that had recently became tense. "All I wanted to say, is that we've been pretty close lately, but I'm afraid she likes someone else and only sees me as a friend. " I finished off my very needed question, Chloe hummed for a bit as I knew she was thinking threw what to say, I felt myself grin as her voice became a melodic tone. I came to the conclusion. If Chloe responds telling me I should go for it, then I will, I'll tell her how I feel about her right then and there. Let my emotions spill out after all those years. But, if she says other wise, then I'll let my heart sink in major pain.