25

The class ended already and it's still raining so hard. Wooyoung was fixing his things when San approached him.

"Hey, Wooyoung. Wanna eat something first before we go home?" He asked.

"Uhh..."

"Don't worry! It's my treat and I'll send you home after to make sure you're safe." He assured him as he smiled, showing his irresistible dimples. Wooyoung just agreed. As if he can resist him?

They went to a restaurant and eat. Wooyoung seems uncomfortable since this morning. Maybe because of the thunder? San thought to himself. He's really that scared of thunders, huh?

After they eat, San told him that he'll send him home now. The rain and thunder are getting worse. Enough reason for Wooyoung to cover his ears while seating on the passenger seat of San's car. His eyes are even close.

"Hey, are you okay?" San asked him while driving.

"Of course not, idiot. You're just witnessing me being scared as fuck, right?" He answered sarcastically. San just chuckled, he doesn't know why but he find him really cute.

Few minutes later, they arrived at Wooyoung's house, San accompanied him to his front door. They went quiet for a while and they can feel the awkwardness.

"Uhhh, I guess I'll go now?? See you t-"

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Wooyoung screamed at the top of his lungs as the loud thunder scared him more.

"Wooyoung, I—"

"C-can you please stay? J-just for tonight. Please?" He held his hand. San can feel him shaking and his hand is really cold.

"O-okay."