65

"Damn, Choi San! Calm down!" He said as he rushed towards the door and opened it.

"Are you fucking ser—" Wooyoung wasn't able to finish his sentence as San pulled him into a hug as soon as he opened the door. A tight hug.

"Shut up and give me time to explain. You are not allowed to talk unless I'm done." He said, still not letting Wooyoung go.

Wooyoung did not respond, letting San continue. "Wooyoung, I'm sorry. For everything. I know I was an asshole but I hope you'll believe what I'm going to say now," San said nervously but still trying his best to calm himself.

"You probably heard what Seonghwa and I talked about, right? But why did you walk away? Why did you avoid me? Wh—"

"Are you seriously asking me that?! You literally said you had no plans on falling in love with me and—" Wooyoung said as he tried to pull out from San's hug but San is too strong.

"Yah! You didn't heard all of it?! Okay, let me explain to you now,"

"It's true, falling in love with you, it wasn't in my plan. I won't deny that. I don't even know how it feels like to fall in love. But Wooyoung, my plan actually failed," He said as he hugged him tighter. "You're a sabotage, you know?" He chuckled.

"Stop tricking me, San." Wooyoung muttered. "This is not funny anymore."

"I avoided you because I was confused with my own feelings. I wanted to make sure if.. if.. I really like you. I know it was a selfish move, but I swear it's all clear to me now."

Wooyoung laughed sarcastically. "Seriously, San? How do you expect me to believe you?" He asked him. As much as Wooyoung wants to believe San's words, it's just hard for him. He felt betrayed, he doesn't know what are true and what are just part of his tricks. He's San after all, right? THAT Choi San?

"Is this how you break someone's heart? You bring everyone to that 'FAVORITE PLACE' of yours and then do this? Oh, come on," Wooyoung removed San's hug. "Go find someone else who won't sabotage your plan."

"Wooyoung, I'm being honest now. Why don't you listen to me?" San looked him straight into his eyes, making Wooyoung feel his sincerity.

"You know what, just go h—" For the nth time, Wooyoung wasn't able to finish his words because San cut him with a kiss.

Yes, a kiss. A KISS. It was short but it feels like his heart was about to come out from his body. He gulped as soon as San moved away from the kiss.

"That's not how I break someone's heart, Wooyoung." He said. "You know how? I kiss them for once then never again. But in your case, I'll kiss you until you believe me."

"I like you, Wooyoung." His eyes traveled to Wooyoung's lips, then back to his eyes. "No, I think I love you."