57

They arrived at the camping venue, it was like a forrest and all they did all day was team building. They had fun though. It's already dark and they just finished the campfire session so everyone are either in their tents already or hanging out.

Wooyoung's phone rang, it's Yeosang calling him. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Yeosang asked.

"On my way back to our tent," He answered. "Just a little... lost."

"Wait, where are you? Are you okay?" Yeosang got worried for him.

"Yes, don't worry. I'll be back there."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

****

While on his way back to the tent, someone called his name.

"Wooyoung hyung!" He looked at the boy. "I'm Jongho, San's friend."

"Oh," He was kinda shock that he approached him. "Nice to meet you Jongho." Wooyoung gave him a sweet smile.

"You too!" He giggled. "By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Uhm, I'm actually a little lost. I'm going back to my tent." He answered shyly.

"Oh, where's your tent located?" Jongho asked him again.

"It's in Valley 21. But I can't find my way back."

"I'll bring you there, hyung! But can we put this in our tent first?" He said as he pointed the bag he's carrying. "Sure, no prob."

He was actually nervous because there's a chance that he'll see San since Jongho is his friend. Wooyoung wants to avoid him as much as possible, but fate loves to play with him.

"Where's your tent?" Wooyoung asked him and Jongho pointed a tent from not so far away. "There. We're near." The younger one answered. When they reached the valley where Jongho's tent is located, he stopped.

"Can I just wait here, Jongho?"

"Oh, sure, hyung. I'll be back right away."

Jongho left and Wooyoung sat on a bench behind a tent near him.

"What's your plan now?" He's overhearing a conversation so you decided to move but then he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"I really don't know," It's San, he's sure. As much as he don't want to invade their privacy, he got curious to what they're talking about so Wooyoung stayed. "I.. I really didn't plan on falling in love with Wooyoung."

His heart felt like it was stabbed but he stayed still, wanting to hear more though he knows the next words would probably hurt him more.

"But you went on a road trip, you even posted a picture of you together?" The other man asked him.

"We went to the usual beach." San answered casually.

"The fuck, Choi San? That's where you usually bring your flings. I thought you were already serious about him."

"I thought so, too, but....."

Before San could even finish, Wooyoung walked away with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm..." He sobs. "I'm so fucking stupid."

He isn't that far away yet when Jongho called him. "Wooyoung hyung!"

"I'm okay! I'll go back!" You answered, not looking back.

Meanwhile, inside the tent, San heard Jongho's voice. Did he just called Wooyoung?

"Shit. Did he just heard everything?" He asked Seonghwa.

"Bitch, I don't know."

_______

hello! this isn't atz related but congrats to the final members of X1!!!

- ica <3