30

"San, wake up," Wooyoung tapped his arm. "Time for breakfast."

"Yah, it's time to wake up." This time he tapped his cheek. He never thought it's hard to wake him up. "Wake up, sleepy head." He's pulling him already but San is still in his dreamland.

Wooyoung pinched San's nose. "What the fu— mhhp!!" San couldn't breathe so he has no choice but to wake up.

"That's what you get for being such a sleepyhead," Wooyoung giggled. "Anyway, good morning."

San smiled. "Good morning, wifey."

Wooyoung's heart skipped a beat. What? Wifey? Me? What?

"Shut up, just go to the dining area and eat the breakfast I prepared." He said as he walked out of the room. San immediately followed him and sat in front of Wooyoung's dining table.

"This looks yummy!"

"I'm actually not good at cooking," Wooyoung said. "So if it doesn't suit your taste you can just eat outside."

San ignored him and tasted the food that Wooyoung cooked. "Stop being humble, eat now too. It's good."

**

"Let's skip school." San said that made Wooyoung raise his eyebrow. "Just for today."

"And why should we?"

"Just... uhm," He posed as if he was thinking. "Let's enjoy just for today."

No. I just want to be with you more longer. Just us. Together.

"Okay," Wooyoung agreed. "I'll just take a bath."

"You agreed just like that?"

"Okay fine. I'm not goi-"

"Just kidding! Go! Take a bath!" San pushed him into the bathroom. The moment Wooyoung closed the door, he can't help but to smile.

"What am I doing?" He shakes his head. "Jung Wooyoung, what did you do to me?"