71

"Woah," Wooyoung said as soon as he entered their room. "Just... wow."

He was amazed by the place. It was a Santorini inspired resort. It's really beautiful and relaxing. "Did you like it?" San asked him.

Wooyoung just nodded and continued to check every corner of their room. He's enjoying it already.

"Wow. The bed is so nice and soft," He said as he jumped onto the bed. "It must be nice to sleep here."

"Hey, don't you dare sleep. We should enjoy the place."

"For how long are we going to stay here?" Wooyoung asked.

"We'll go home by tomorrow." He answered.

"That's good, I didn't know this so-called-date would be an overnight one." He chuckled as he saw the door to the balcony. He ran towards it and as soon as he opened it, he got more amazed because of the breathtaking view. San was just watching him from behind until he decided to follow Wooyoung there.

"San, it's so beautiful here." He said, almost a whisper.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" San asked him. Wooyoung just shook his head. "I lied about the favorite place I told you, right?"

"Santorini is my dream place. Funny how it's my favorite place when I've never been there," He chuckled. "But I brought you here because I want you to be with me in my real favorite place." He explained. Wooyoung isn't saying anything, he's just listening to San but deep inside, he is really moved.

"I want to replace the bad memories we had before. That's why I made you wear that hoodie with me again. I wanna do things right this time, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung smiled at him. He doesn't know what to say or how to answer so he just nodded an looked away. All of a sudden, San started singing.

"Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes, but it's the only thing that I know.."

"Man, why are you-"

"Everytime I sing this to you, you're always falling asleep. Now just listen."

"Okay." Wooyoung agreed as he closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're going to sle—"

"How the fuck can I sleep while I'm standing? This bitch. Just continue."

San laughed a little as he continued to sing. He finds Wooyoung really cute and it makes him want to take care of him more.

As soon as he finished singing, Wooyoung pulled him into a tight hug.

"Are you o—"

"Mhm. You're warm." He said. San smiled.