76

Sigh.

Wooyoung is so bored of pretending he's fine sitting there and watching them have fun. This girl keeps talking about their past. It's so annoying. Wooyoung said in his mind. He just keeps on playing with his phone but his focus is actually on listening to what the two are talking about.

"It's such a shame I left." Chaewon said. Wooyoung took a quick glance on San, waiting for his answer but he just smiled. "By the way, I couldn't contact you since then." She added.

"Ah, I changed my number." San answers casually. Chaewon nodded. "I see. Can I have it?"

Without even a doubt, San agreed. Wooyoung raised his brow as he stand up. "I'll go first." He said in a cold tone and he walked away.

"This bastard did not even bother to come after me?" He said to himself, obviously pissed because of what happened. As he came back to their room, he started to fix his things. He wants to go home, he isn't in the mood for this so-called-date anymore. It's ruined.

"Ugh." He groaned as he lied down on bed. He again played with his phone, waiting for San to arrive. "Seems like they are enjoying their quality time, huh?" He said sarcastically and San is just right in time to hear it.

"Jealous?" He asked, showing a playful smirk but Wooyoung did not answer. San noticed Wooyoung's things are already fixed. "Uhm, I was thinking if we could stay here for one mor-"

"No. I want to go home." Wooyoung interrupted him. "I'm bored."

"Oh." was the only word that came out from San's mouth. He silently fixed his things as he sat on the corner of the bed. Awkward silence is surrounding them. He's bored. Okay. San thought to himself. He really wanted to stay for one more night but seems like Wooyoung is not enjoying.

"You sure don't wanna sta-"

"Yes." Wooyoung answered without letting San finish his question. "Friends shouldn't stay like this tho."

"Wait. Are you jealous?" San asked him.

"Me? Of course not. Why would a friend have to be jealous?" Wooyoung answered sarcastically.

"Do you not trust me?"

"What are you saying? I'm not jealous. Fuck off." He said. "Let's go. I wanna go home." He stood up and was about to grab his things but San grabbed his hand and made Wooyoung face him.

"Wooyoung, look, I'm sorry if you felt out of place. I really d-"

"You don't owe me an explanation. It's okay." Wooyoung gave him a fake smile. "Now, I want to go home."

_____________

sorry for being inactive T____T I H8 SCHOOL UGH

HOW IS EVERYONE? I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUPPORTING THIS STORY 😭

i'll try to update as often as i can!!

- ica <3