85

It's been two days since Wooyoung saw the two together. It's actually fine with him if San talked to him but in those two days, he didn't even bother to text him.

"Hey," Yeosang calls his attention. "Are you listening?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. What is it again?" Wooyoung drinks his iced coffee and Yeosang can see his uneasy face.

"Are you... okay?" He asks. The answer is kind of very obvious but he chose to ask him still.

"Well... yes?" Wooyoung answered, quite unsure of saying yes. "I think so?"

"Is this still about San and his ex?" Again, Yeosang knows it is, but he wants to hear Wooyoung's side completely.

"Mhm," he answers. "San hasn't been texting me for two days already. Even in class, he didn't even bother to at least say 'Hey, Wooyoung. What's up?'"

"Does he know that you saw the two of them together?"

"Yes, I texted him that day but he didn't respond," Wooyoung took a sip on his iced coffee. "Well, I am not pressuring him or anything, but shouldn't I get some explanation?"

"Of cou—" Yeosang didn't have the chance to finish his words when Wooyoung talks again.

"Or am I being too demanding? I am just a friend, right? He said that himself." said Wooyoung. Yeosang can feel the sadness in his voice and he hates it.

"You are not being too demanding. It's normal to feel that way, okay?" Yeosang smiled. "You're jealous and it's okay."

"The hell? I'm not jealous. I'm just mad because he—"

"You ARE jealous."

"I don't have the right to, I'm not in the right place to be jealous." Wooyoung answered in a low voice.

"It's a feeling you can never control, Woo..." Yeosang comforts him.

Just like what I am feeling. I'm also jealous and I can't control it. Yeosang thought to himself.

_______________

hi!!! sorry for making you wait for sooooo loooong ;-; i had a hard time continuing this but i guess i can now. how are you?

- ica <3