34

They just lie down there and talked about life. Wooyoung never thought that he would see this side of San, but he's glad that he became open to him.

The same with San. Why didn't I take the chance before? He asked himself.

Wooyoung sighed and closed his eyes as San started to sing.

"... so you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer till our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone," He looked at Wooyoung, his eyes still closed. "Wait for me to come home.."

"Continue," Wooyoung smiled. "I love your voice."

"... When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me under the lamp post back on sixth street, hearing you whisper through the phone, 'wait for me to come home.'"

He was just staring at Wooyoung as he finished the song. It's like he's memorizing every part of his beautiful face. He slightly laughed when he realized that Wooyoung have fallen asleep.

"This was the song I sang when you were scared of the thunder but you fell asleep, you did it again," He turned his head to face the sky. "The sky is more beautiful when I'm looking at it with you."

"Good night, Wooyoung."

_____

i can actually hear san singing photograph pls it really suits his voice i'm so T__T

petition for choi san to do a cover of photograph
sign here: __________

jk anyways i really love ateez :(

- ica <3