26

"I-I only have one bed.." Wooyoung said.

"It's okay for me to sleep on the cou-"

"No, you can sleep beside me. I'm afraid you'll be uncomfortable since I'm the one who told you to stay." Wooyoung gave him a sweet smile.

Shit. My heart. That smile. I'm screwed. He thought to himself.

"Are you sure it's okay?" He asked him and he hopes he wouldn't change his mind.

"Of course," Wooyoung walks to the bathroom. "I'll just take a quick shower."

"Okay. I'll be taking care of you tonight!" San just smiled at him and sat on the lower corner of the bed. He looked around Wooyoung's room.

"Nice interior."

After a minute, he was already laying on the bed. He don't know but he fees kinda tired today so he closed his eyes.

When Wooyoung came out from the bathroom, he saw that San is already sleeping. He walked closer to him and chuckled, "Talking care of me tonight, huh?"

After drying his hair, he lie down on his bed, beside San, who's facing the other side of the room. Rain is still heavy and Wooyoung can't sleep because of the thunders. He isn't overreacting tho because he's really afraid.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" He covered his ears and closed his eyes. "I SWEAR I'M-"

"Shh. Sleep now, I'm here." San said as he hugged him from behind. He can feel his warm breath behind his ear and somehow he became calm.

And he never knew that there's no safe place other than being inside San's hug. It felt like home.

____________

omg thank you for 1k reads!!!! i don't deserve it but tysm for everyone's support <3333 i truly appreciate it!

- ica <3