83

"Where's this bastard?" Wooyoung sighed. He checked his phone to see if San had texted him already but there's no sign of him. He entered the university and started walking fast since he doesn't want to be late.

"Wooyoung!!" A loud voice from behind called him. He looked back to see who was it. "Yunho."

Yunho ran towards him. "Where's Mingi?" Wooyoung asked.

"He won't be going to school today," Yunho answered. "You? Why aren't you with San?"

"Ah, he said he'll be picking me up but he didn't show up." He said. "I'm gonna beat his ass if I saw h—"

"Isn't that San?" Yunho interrupted him while looking at the guy who just came out from his car and opened the other door as a girl also came out. "Oh. Who's that girl?"

Wooyoung just stared at them. Wow, reunited with his ex again, huh?

"Hey, Wooyoung. Do you know who's that?" Yunho asked him again. Wooyoung started walking away as he answered. "His ex-girlfriend."

"The fuck? I thought she's an older sister." He responded innocently. Wooyoung giggled.

The moment they reached their classroom, the class already started and there's a quiz as expected. Wooyoung was just quiet all the time but he's waiting for San. Unfortunately, he did not come.

"Cutting class and missing a quiz just to be with her? Sounds romantic," He said to himself sarcastically as he texts him. "I hate you."