56

The day for the school trip has finally come. All the students are getting inside the bus while Wooyoung is still waiting for Yunho and Mingi since they are in the same class.

"Hey, Woo! Over here!" Yunho shouted while waving and running towards him.

"What took you so long?" He asks. "You said you were on your way like 2 hours ago."

"Come on, Wooyoung. We've been friends for 2 years now and you still believe my 'otw' line." Yunho chuckled as Wooyoung pinched his arm. "Ouch! That hurts!"

"You make me want to disown you," He jokingly said to Yunho. Mingi was just there laughing at them. "Let's go. We're the only ones who aren't in the bus yet."

"We're VIPs." Yunho said while putting his sunglasses on.

"Yeah, I love BigBang." Mingi said.

"Whatever, Mingi."

*****

"Oh, it's full." Yunho said when they got in the bus.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Wooyoung said sarcastically while looking for available seats.

"Oh shit, the world hates me." He whispered to himself when he saw the only seat left. It's at the back and it's beside San. Yunho and Mingi already occupied the two seats so he has no choice.

Of all the people and all the seats? Why him and here?

He just awkwardly sat beside San. His heart is beating so fast to the point that he wishes that San wouldn't hear it.

Damn, this is the scene I always watch or read in novels and it is so awkward. Someone help me. Wooyoung thought to himself.

Wooyoung called his classmate from the other side of the bus, asking if they can exchange seats. When Wooyoung was about to stand up, San held his wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked him in a serious tone.

"Uhh exchanging se—"

"No. Stay here." San said and looked away. Wooyoung just stared at him for three seconds as he slowly sat beside him again.