33

"It's getting dark, where are we going?" Wooyoung asked.

"Shh. We're getting there." San turned the music on. "Oh, Shawn Mendes."

"Don't turn off! That's my favorite!" Wooyoung became excited and sang along with the music.

"I WANNA LOVE YOU WITH THE LIGHTS ON, KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT LONG. DARLING I WANNA SEE EVERY INCH OF YOU I GET LOST IN THE WAY YOU MOVE.." They both sang in chorus and laugh after. Wooyoung kept on singing while San just continued driving. He smiled as he realize that this is the moment that he loves.

"We're here," They both get off the car. "Welcome to my favorite place."

"San, why didn't you tell me we're going on a beach?" Wooyoung asked while looking around.

"Why? You don't li-"

"I've been wanting to go to the beach for a long time already! This is amazing. It's beautiful here." He was smiling widely and his eyes were shining bright as the moonlight. San took the chance to capture this beautiful moment and took a picture of Wooyoung. He didn't seem to notice since he's busy staring at the sky.

**

"The sky is more beautiful when it's calm like this. The moon showing and the stars shining," Wooyoung said while lying down on the sand with San beside him. "I really hate it when it rains."

"It's very obvious." San giggled while holding his phone, still taking pictures of the view and the man beside him.

"Hey, I noticed you're taking a lot of photos."

"Yeah, I love to keep memories by taking photos," San responded. "And I think this moment is worth to be kept."

Wooyoung didn't know how to respond so he just smiled. What was that?

They are walking around when San grabbed his hand. He didn't get his hand back, all he knew is that he just wanted to cherish this moment. The feeling of the cold breeze and the smell of the ocean.