43

Wooyoung is already at the place where they will film their dance cover for their class.

It's been very awkward for the both of them since San started to avoid him. It was so sudden, he can't think of anything that he did to San that made him act like that. They were fine, they even had a walk at 2am, San even posted a pic of their hands.

San came 5 minutes after he arrived. "Oh, you're here." He said.

"Let's start immediately." San said in a cold tone and as much as Wooyoung wants to ask him why he's acting like that, he don't wanna ruin their project.

The first few minutes of their filming have been quite difficult. Both of them keep on making mistakes though they both know the whole choreography already. What's making it hard for them is their awkwardness.

"Let's take a 5 minute break first." Wooyoung said as he sat on the bench near them. San followed him and sat beside him, but there's a distance. So close, yet so far.

After 5 minutes of silence, they decided to continue their work and finally, they finished.

"It's done. Thanks. I'm gonna upload this tomorrow." Wooyoung said while watching the video.

"I'll go now." Without letting Wooyoung speak a word again, San walked away.

***