73

The next morning, San woke up with Wooyoung still sleeping beside him. He giggled when he remembered what happened last night. Okay, it's not what you think.

Wooyoung was getting sulky last night because he wants to sleep on the bed ALONE. He wants the soft bed for him only, but San knows he's just shy to sleep beside him.

"Come on, Wooyoung! I've slept in your house and on your bed before. Nothing happened. Now, let me sleep on that comfy bed because I'm so sleepy." San said as he occupied the space on the right side of the bed.

"This is a different situation!" Wooyoung protests. San turned to face him with a teasing smile. "How is it different, Wooyoung?" He jokingly asked him.

Wooyoung looked away as San saw how he blushed. "N-nevermind! Okay, fine. I'll let you sleep there but...." He stood up as he placed a pillow between them. No, nit just a pillow but almost a tower of pillows. "These should be there."

San laughed. "Calm down, Wooyoung. I respect you. I won't do anything against your will." He assured him but Wooyoung just raised an are-you-sure brow.

"Can't trust you with that. You kissed me without any warning, remember?" He said. "Ugh, let's not talk about this. Sleep. Good night. Don't touch me!"

Funny how San woke up with Wooyoung clinging onto him. "Don't touch you, huh? Look who's hugging me now." He chuckled.

Wooyoung finally woke up and the first thing he saw was San's face, the man is staring at him. "Good morning, sleepy head." San greeted him. Then he realized he's hugging him so he immediately stood up and rushed to the bathroom to get a  quick shower. "What is he being so cute for?" San asked himself.

Both of them finished taking shower already. "Wooyoung, let's go and eat breakfast." He said. They both went to the buffet area and got their foods already. They were eating peacefully when someone called San's name.

"Omg.. San? San! It's you!" A girl came to their table. "I didn't expect that I'll see you here." The girl said, smiling so wide as she took the seat beside San.

"O-oh. Chaewon, hi!" San greeted him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came for a vacation with my parents but they already went back to the city so I'm left alone here. You?" The girl named Chaewon asked. Wooyoung kept on eating like he doesn't care about the two but he's actually.. annoyed.

"Well, uhm, I came with him." San pointed Wooyoung. "He's Wooyoung. M-my friend." He said which made Wooyoung stop eating. What? A friend?

"Oh! Hi Wooyoung!" Chaewon extended his arm to offer a handshake. "I'm Chaewon..."

".....San's ex-girlfriend." She said while smiling. Looking like a proud ex. Wooyoung accepted her hand but gave her a cold treatment.

__________________

I don't know where did I get that Chaewon but skshsksjsk ><

- ica <3