Chapter 1

(3rd Person)

It was the dead of night, not a single creature was stirring as all slept peacefully in the night... well, that is if you're as rich as the people inside the mansion the focus has been set on. The only kinds of people who would be awake at this time are those who work better at night such as assassins, thieves and murderers. Inside this mansion, there were three people asleep: the master and mistress of the house as well as their daughter the heiress. They were so confident in their security that they didn't even bother to stay awake at all.

Outside the mansion, a single male stood, a hand scratching his (H/C) coloured hair and putting on a thinking face.

???: Geez, they suck at security, this might be the easiest one yet.

As he thought out loud, the door in front of him creaked open which made the male quickly hide behind a lone statue they had in the mansion's yard. He peeked around the corner and saw what seemed to be a well-dressed guard wielding a rifle in his hands, he closed the door behind him before yawning and scanning the yard.

Guard: Could've sworn I heard a voice... maybe it was just my exhaustion playing up?

The hidden male smirked, rolling across the floor which of course caught the guard's attention but he managed to hide behind a wall before he could be seen.

Guard: Now I'm seeing things... what's going on?

What he failed to notice was the male just casually walking in through the unlocked front door, not even bothering to be sneaky at the moment, he didn't even shut the door behind him, how rude!

When he walked inside, the male had to refrain himself from whistling out loud from the marvellous and spacious front entrance which had a massive staircase leading upstairs, he swung his arms around while again casually moving forward.

???: To think people can actually live like this, makes you think just what kind of suspicious politician did they bribe or help? Oh well, I'm only here for one thing anyway, no need to stick around. Now! The letter said the thing should be... upstairs and on the right, right?

Not even bothering to cover his creaking footsteps, the man walked up the stairs without a single step of caution being taken, he instead kept scanning the house while walking forward... oh and it seems he's unarmed too...

And of course, he would wake the people upstairs considering he wasn't even trying to be quiet in the house. As both the master and mistress woke up, they went wide-eyed as they heard an unfamiliar voice from outside their room humming away an unfamiliar tune while their footsteps creaked throughout the house.

Master: That idiot... he will be executed for his incompetence...

Meanwhile the male intruder kept humming, even doing a little dance every now and then out of boredom before he quickly came across what seemed to be a locked door, he placed a finger on his chin while crossing his arm to rest his elbow on.

???: Seems like a simple lock, but I think there's got to be a hidden lock on it. I mean, I am entering the room where their most valuable possession resides, so of course it has to be tougher than that... right then, let's get to work.

The male crouched down, the moonlight revealing he was wearing a large brown jacket that practically covered his whole body aside from the bottom of his legs which showed his bare feet. Suddenly, the male turned towards the right and looked directly at the audience.

???: Oi, some privacy please, I'd much rather you not see how I do this.

He reached out and pushed the camera to the side so now the view was on the wall behind him, in the background you could hear what sounded like locks being unlocked before the view was suddenly back on him to reveal an open door with all kinds of locks on the other side of the door.