Chapter 9

(3rd Person)

(Y/N): These past few days have been...

Three: Exhausting?

Four: Traumatising?

One: Exciting?

Tatsumi: All three...

Tatsumi was currently sitting at the dining table of Night Raid along with (Y/N) and his clones who decided to finally visit... he was even given a bed to sleep in for the next few days. And during these past few days, the events leading up to this moment have been... noteworthy to say the least...

Suddenly, we see One, Three, Four and Two as chibis walk across the screen before bumping into each other but quickly standing and facing an audience.

Chibi Three: Hello! Welcome to our show: quick flashbacks!

Chibi Four: In this show, we tend to explain flashbacks as quickly as possible so you can continue the story without the need for flashbacks but at the same time catch up on what happened! So... first up: Sheele!

Chibi One: Oh she's a cutie! And she made herself even cuter when we spent time together... well, with Two that is.

Two then holds up a sign that shows a well-painted picture of Sheele and (Y/N) sitting in the grasslands, Sheele hugging the male from behind with a soft smile and (Y/N) just staring ahead blankly.

Chibi Three: While cute, she's really deadly with a blade! Our first big event was when Sheele told Two why she became an assassin! And boy, was her story very... very disturbing, then again every character has to have a disturbing backstory in this world, right?

Chibi One: Technically, Tatsumi was fine until he became an assassin...

Chibi Four: Shush! Anyway, after that event, Sheele was reassured by Two... in his own way.

Chibi Two: All I said was she could help me with being a thief, even if she's clumsy, I'd help her get better.

Chibi One: Tut tut! You have no idea how a woman's heart works, don't you?

Chibi Three: Neither do you...

Chibi Four: Ahem! Anyway, our next big event... oh, right... the sad event...

Chibi One: Sad? What was so sad about it?

Chibi Four: Because it's the end of Two's life as a bachelor!

Two held up the next board, this time a bad drawing of what seemed to be Leone, her tongue coming out of her smiling closed mouth and licking Two's ear who of course had a blank face.

Chibi Four: That woman marked our Two! She made him her mate!!

Chibi One: Moving on...

Two quickly discarded the drawing and this time it showed three figures: Seryu, Mine and Sheele.

Chibi Three: On the way back from another mission, both Sheele and Mine were ambushed by the Justice Lover!!! But... it turned out to be ok because...

Two slid the next slide over, showing this time an angry Seryu scolding Two and in the background was Sheele and Mine sneaking away.

Chibi One: Two was only walking along and came across the fight, instead of getting involved, he simply tapped Seryu on the shoulder which made her spin around and literally deliver the biggest lecture on being Justice Warriors that Two had ever gotten.

Two could then be seen picking his ear.

Chibi Two: It still rings...

Next for Two was a slide of what seemed to be a bunch of people on a ship, the most recognisable being Bulat and Tatsumi.