Chapter 8

(3rd Person)

Tatsumi was panicking... no not because a serial murderer was chasing him, no not because he knew the second he stopped he'd be dead meat... he's panicking because somehow One is running much faster than he thought, screaming his head off in fear while Zanku was luckily only focused on him. But he knew eventually he'd most likely give up on chasing One and go for the easier target.

Tatsumi: How the hell are you so fast!? I thought you were good at fighting!?

One: I am! But no way in hell am I going to fight a blonde bunny! They're scary!

Tatsumi: He's not a...

Zanku: Blonde Bunny!?

Turning back, One screamed once again as he saw Zanku now fully focused on him, he continued to run much faster than his two pursuers whereas Tatsumi suddenly stopped, watching as Zanku went after One.

Tatsumi: Why the hell is he scared of bunnies of all things?

Zanku ran after the clone with a growl from the insult to his appearance. One kept running away but this time not screaming as he quickly dove into a single alleyway. Zanku smirked as he leapt up onto the rooftop which would look down on said alley. Only to be surprised when he couldn't even see One, he searched the start and the end of the alleyway and yet no sign of the screaming buffoon.

Zanku: You can't hide from me...

He activates his teigu, but just as he was about search around with it, Zanku felt something hit the back of his head. He turns, only to see the very person he was chasing after with a hand on his hip and smiling at him.

One?: What's the matter? Too slow to get me?

Zanku immediately went after him, and the clone ran off just as fast as before. When they were gone, One poked his head out of a barrel that was located next to the building Zanku was on top of, he quickly got out of it with a sigh and then wiping the booze off him.

One: Showtime...

(With Four)

Four ran through the alleys with a massive smile before turning down another one. Zanku went to run after him, but was surprised when he saw the person was chasing after run right past him and back down where he came from.

Zanku: Wha-?

One: Yoo-hoo!! Come on, slowpoke!!

Zanku saw One taunting him by waving mockingly and sliding down the alley to create the illusion that he went through the wall. Zanku growled again, however just as he was about to run, he felt something trip him up, looking back he spotted another clone, this one blankly staring at him while his fingers seemed to be pinching something invisible.

Two: You're not exactly light on your feet.

Zanku: Little punk!

Zanku got to his feet just as Two ran out of sight, Zanku went to the alley Two went down... only to see a dead end and no Two in sight.

Zanku: What the...?

This time, Zanku felt something pour itself onto him... he looked at himself to see a few ice-cubes on his shoulder, he looked up to see Three staring down at him while holding a bucket.

Three: What? You needed to cool off!

Meanwhile, Akame watched the whole thing on a nearby roof, she couldn't help but smirk in amusement as she watched (Y/N) and his clones begin to mess with Zanku both physically and mentally, making it seem as though (Y/N) was in more than one place at the same time... that or he could teleport.