Chapter 7

(3rd Person)

It was now the middle of the night, inside a normal inn that was located in the city, (Y/N), Three, One and Four all sat on their respective chairs or bed to discuss something.

(Y/N): In other words, we're close to the goal. We just need to get one or two more mansions and we can easily rack that up to the promised amount.

Three: But... why... tell... us?

Everyone looked over and saw Three had somehow managed to sneak a steak in their room and was chomping down on it while behind him were bags of all sorts of food.

One: And I thought I was the better thief...

Four: When it comes to food, Three is the best out of us all! But, Two, why tell us this? You do know we can read the situation by using your head as you summon us, right? You don't need to tell us yourself.

(Y/N): I know, but I just felt like telling you all. It would've been boring if I kept the information to myself.

One: What's this!? Stoic old Two is showing emotion!? It's the end of the world my friends!

Four: Drama queen, besides, he's not stoic, he's a casual guy who doesn't let anything phase him, if he really was stoic he'd be much, much harder to talk to than this.

Three: Just... as long as... I can eat... as much food... as... I... want...!

One: Christ Three, we've told you countless times to never talk with your mouth full, keep it up and you'll never get a girlfriend.

Three: Well, it's impossible for us to get girls anyway. We're clones, Two is the only real one here so he's the only one with a chance.

(Y/N): Maybe later, right now I'm more focused on...

Four: The goal, yep, we've heard that plenty of times now. Once you get the goal, then what? You have nothing else to do then.

(Y/N): Is there really anything else to do after I reach the goal?

One: Nope!

Four: Not really...

Three: Buy every kind of food imaginable?

Both One and Four bonk Three on the head after hearing that, (Y/N) just simply huffed from the scene before standing with his hands in his pockets.

(Y/N): Yeah, nothing left, so... you want to delay it, right?

One: Why not? We've been working our butts off for three months straight, no... four years straight actually, running, stealing, being caught and imprisoned, breaking out of prison and repeat.

Four: Why not try something new before you end that cycle? How about Night Raid?

(Y/N): Night Raid?

One: From the way you interacted with them a week ago, it was almost like you made friends, especially with Leone and Akame

Four: Yeah man, you really got along with them.

(Y/N): I'm not joining them.

Three: Not even for food?

Four: Three, think with your head for once and not your stomach! Anyways, we're not saying you should join them, just visit them like you promised you would... a week ago... oh boy those two will be pissed.

(Y/N): Why?

One: Two, there's one thing you should always know about women: they always hate waiting for a promise from a man. If a man promises a woman he'll visit her every day and he does so, he's fine, but the second he misses one day without explanation... then he prepares his own coffin.