Chapter 3

(3rd Person)

(Y/N): I didn't think Night Raid would come along, but why are you looking at me as an enemy? I didn't do anything.

Leone: It's not that you're an enemy, it's just that since you are the most infamous prisoner of the Empire. Said to have escaped from every cell you were assigned until finally you seemed to have settled for the personal dungeon of a certain general of the Empire.

(Y/N): Esdeath?

Akame: She's one of the Empire's biggest sources of power, if we were to learn...

(Y/N): Yeah sorry, but I refuse.

Leone: You refuse to cooperate?

(Y/N): I'm not exactly a rebel, but I'm not a fan of the Empire either. I'm only in this game for one thing, and that's money, I doubt Night Raid has any though since even if you did earn some coins you would probably be chased away due to being criminals like me.

Akame: So, you're a hired fighter?

(Y/N): Nope, I'm just a thief, I don't nor can I fight.

Leone blinked in surprise at that, as she went to open her mouth a few other people appeared behind her, all of them with looks and weapons equipped with them, including the purple-haired female (Y/N) passed by earlier.

(Y/N): I thought you were supposed to be the girl's sister or something...

???: I carried a giant pair of bloody scissors, do you believe any sort of noble daughter would holy that kind of weapon.

(Y/N): I suppose not, normally they carry guns or swords.

Tatsumi: Two... no, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Tatsumi, you may know my real name, but I still don't trust you so please keep calling me Two, it's creepy to call me anything else if I don't trust you.

(Y/N) then noticed that the other members which consisted of a green-haired teenager male, an unknown person wearing intimidating armour and a pink-haired female with a large sniper in her hand had stepped up so that all the members of Night Raid were lined up and facing (Y/N) which caused him to sigh.

(Y/N): The only reason why so many people would line up like this... it could only mean you're expecting me to fight me... what a pain, I'm not that good of a fighter so you would beat me easily.

Akame: You can accept a defeat so easily.

(Y/N): I'm not saying that, after all, not every battle is won on brawn alone. After all, that word is always accompanied by the second way to win a fight...

???: Which is why we'll be able to get out of this like always.

Tatsumi went wide-eyed as he witnessed not one, not two, but three other (Y/N)s all exiting the mansion, one of them had their hands behind their head, the second one was munching on a large chicken leg while the final one was smirking, hands on his hips as he radiated nothing but pure confidence.

(Y/N): Cause we ain't losing as long as all four of us are together!

(Y/N): You mentioned my teigu before. Would you like me to explain it?

???: Go ahead, not that it'll make a difference whose head I'm putting a bullet in.

The pink-haired girl readied her sniper at one of the (Y/N)s as the other members of Night Raid tensed, ready for a fight.

(Y/N): It works quite easily, I won't explain how it fully works though since you never give away too much information. But I will say, whatever inanimate object I touch I can turn it into a copy of myself, the durability of the clone depends on what the item is however, that's why the last one was killed so easily, it was only a pair of glasses after all. To make things easier, how about taking a look at the tags on our bodies?